Prologue

She looked around the train station noting her friends saying goodbye to there parents. They all knew better than to come up to her and her siblings. It would end badly for them. If they did most people didn't know this but parents of pure bloods were not the nicest they seemed all nice and happy when they dropped their kids off at the platform, but as soon as they got home, it was all Due better at this be better at that torture here torture there, and in her opinion next to the blacks, of course she had the worst parents of the lot. she was a rosier. Everyone knew the Rosier triplets Evan pandora and Karma. Now karma didn't pride herself on being a pure blood. She didn't believe in all that shit but as she watched Walburga and Orion black scold Sirius while doting on regulus, she knew she had it bad, but not as bad as some of the kids around she just couldn't wait to get this year started She was finally going to work up the courage to ask out her crush Marlene McKinnon she was going to convince James to ask out regulus. Sirius and Remus had finally got together the year before and she was going to try and convince Pandora to ask out her crush Lily and of course Evan was already dating. Barty crouch jr , see the thing is the parents of the rosiers didn't know that all three of their children were gay Karma said goodbye to her mother and father, and got on the train and went to the bathroom right away. She removed the charms to hide her piercings and her hair and tattoos, and put all of her rings on, and piercings back in. She showed off her true hair color, a vibrant purple instead of the boring pale blonde she had to endure while she was at home for the summer. She fished her leather jacket out of her bag, put it on, changed her conservative shoes for her leather combat boots walked out of the bathroom, and everyone knew who she was, she didn't look like some pure blood anymore. She looked like the karma rosier. Everyone knew not to fuck with. She went walking down the train as it left the station searching for her friends. Finally, she found a compartment full of the boys and the girls, including Marlene as she walked in the door, she winked at Marlene and sat down ready for the year to begin.