!2!

screaming. her parents been screaming at each other for the past hour. 

walking over to her desk she flipped her computer open and connected her headphones. she started looking through Zillow for apartments in Los Angeles.

'this is stupid I'm 23 and my parents are living off of me. I'm the child for fucks sake.'

it had been like this for years ever since I got my first job. their shitty relationship was judged by many in the stupid small town she lived in. she was tired of having her reputation on the line.

that's when she decided she was done. blue cardin was done. done with being used by her parents, not having friends, and not being able to have a full paycheck for herself. it was all she could to get a years worth for the apartment she was looking at. she wanted to leave. and she was. she had already put in her two weeks notice and sent an email to the land lord of the building.

she turned to her small note book and guitar. she had been writing songs for years. it was her diary. a way of communicating things that weren't allowed or permitted to be said. she barely went through them anymore. they made her cringe. she hated her own work. she flipped to the latest one.

Thought I found a way

Thought I found a way out (found)
But you never go away (never go away)
So I guess I gotta stay now

Oh, I hope someday I'll make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years
Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near
Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear

Isn't it lovely? All alone
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone
Hello, welcome home

that's as far as she had gotten. frustrated she played her playlist and went over to her bed. grabbing her phone on the way, quickly inserted her password. flipping to instagram, she looked at her favorite influencers new post. lucky butler.

Instagram: