chapter 1

Welcome to death hurts chapter one

June 17th, 2023

Alijah got up at around 11 pm. to get ready to hang out with oy like he does every day and sense summer break started yesterday he has 3 months to go out and do whatever he felt like. He always had to get aliyah up because she would be upset if he didn't wake her up so she could go with. She also would be upset if she didn't get to see notti at all.

Aliyah and notti's relationship was strong, and nothing could break them up, not jealous girls who wanted notti and not jealous boys who wanted Aliyah. They were loyal to each other. Never broke each other's trust. Even if they wanted to, they couldn't because they couldn't stand seeing the other hurt and upset. It physically pained them.

" Aliyah get up ima go to the block soon, and I know you wanna come." Alijah said, waking his twin up. They both got ready and went downstairs to see their parents. " Hi Mama and dad ," Aliyah said, hugging her mom and then going to hug her dad. Aliyah was more affectionate than Alijah was, but he had different ways of showing his love. " we gon leave, and we will be back soon," alijah said, walking to the door. " Bye, I love you two, be safe," their dad yelled as aliyah yelled it back.

When they got there, they saw everyone there just hanging out and having a good time. The first person aliyah saw was notti. " Hey, ethann," aliyah said as she walked up to him and gave him a hug. She was the only person besides his mom to call him by his real name. He loves the way it rolls of her tongue so perfectly. " Hey, Mama. Did you eat before coming here?" Notti asked. She shook her head no. " I wasn't hungry," aliyah replied because she knew he's gonna ask why she didn't eat. He reached in his backpack and pulled out hot cheetos for her to eat. She gladly took it before giving him a kiss. "Thank you, pookie," aliyah said.

Notti kissed his teeth. " mch, stop calling me that gay shit." Notti replied, pulling aliyah into another hug and then pulling her onto his lap.  Alijah didn't mind that his sister was dating one of his best friends because notti made aliyah happy, and that's literally all he cares about. "Yo, what's up, gang?" alijah said, dabbing up dd, ddot then notti. "What you been up to?" dd asked alijah. "Shit, I've been doing the same shit I've always been doing," alijah said, sitting down and rolling up a blunt.

" Bookie," aliyah heard someone call out, and she immediately recognized that voice. "Imani," aliyah said, hopping off of notti's lap  to go hug her. " I missed you," Imani said, picking up aliyah because she was shorter. "You guys dead just saw each other yesterday," ddot said, stealing some of Aliyah's chips. " ok and? Does it look like I give a fuck? Cause i dont, " Imani said with a bunch of attitude.  Aliyah knew that attitude by heart because she has that very same attitude when she's on her period.

"Girl, do you have advil or something?" Imani whispered so no one could hear her.  Aliyah reached in her bag and pulled it out, and handed it to her. "Thank you, you're the best." Imani said.
" So everyone is just moody today or what?" dd Said mugging Imani for the attitude she just pulled. "Where Jaclyn at?" Aliyah asked. " she said she would be here in 30 minutes or so," alijah said, also eating aliyahs chips.

" Why is everyone eating my food, bae got that for mee not you," Aliyah whined. Hot cheetos were her favorite chips, and she barely ate junk food, so when she does get them, she doesn't like sharing. Notti pulled out another bag of hot cheetos. "Here ma," he said, handing her the bag. Aliyah squealed, then kissed notti all over his face and gave him a hug. "Thank you, pa," aliyah whispered in his ear. Notti smiled. He loved it when she called him that, and she usually says it in private or in his ear around other people so they won't hear.

" eww, yall are ugly as hell," Imani said. "Don't be mad cause you single." ddot said. "Actually dick I'm not. I'm talking to someone." Imani replied, sticking her tongue out. "Whooo," Jaclyn said, coming outta nowhere. " I'll tell you, and aliyah later." She whispered. They hung out, made tiktoks, and were just in their own little world. "Aliyah, Mama wants us home," alijah said, standing up and then going to dab everyone up. Aliyah went to go hug notti. " FaceTime me tonight." Notti said, giving her a kiss. " ok, I love you, bae," aliyah said. " I love you too ma" notti said back before they left.

They got home and ate dinner, and then they had a little family night where they just watched movies. Alijah and Aliyah got ready for bed, and alijah started playing the game while aliyah called notti.

Facetiming 'ma mann💕' her phone said while it  rung two times.

Incoming FaceTime call from ' ma wife 💍' he answered it and he saw her beautiful face. "Hey ma, you bout to go to bed?" He asked her while taking his eyes off of his game. " yea but I wanna go to sleep on the phone with you," aliyah replied while fixing her messy bun. " I love how you got your hair dyed red." Notti complimented her. She dyed her hair red two weeks ago, and notti has been complimenting her hair every day since she got it. " Thank you, pa," he had her glasses on, so she looked exta fine. Everything notti saw her with her glasses on it did something to him and now she has red hair in a messy bun with her glasses it makes him all hot and sweaty for some reason.

 Everything notti saw her with her glasses on it did something to him and now she has red hair in a messy bun with her glasses it makes him all hot and sweaty for some reason

( like this)

She took off her glasses and put them on her nightstand before she turned off her light and led lights, them getting in the covers, closing her eyes. " Goodnight, pa, I love you," she said, kissing the phone.  " goodnight mama I love you too." He said before doing the same thing and closing his eyes.

A/n 🫧
I home you guys like this because the next chapter is gonna be something. And this story has a lot  coming for you. 💋