𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙏: scars on your left

izzy_angel05: ❝ Can u make one about Matt getting sa pls ❞

TWs: R4pe and underage drinking. Leave your requests in the first chapter!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Matt sighed in defeat as he lay in bed, body sore and aching. He had been in bed for around six hours already, but each time he tried to get up was just piling more dread into his mind.

He can remember what happened as clear as day. They had been invited to Larray's party and it was going amazing at first.

**

Even though they were barely nineteen, Larray insisted that they drink to "get the party going". He handed them each a red solo cup and ventured off.

An hour later, they were all drunk.

"Matt!" Chris shouted happily before pointing towards two girls who had been eyeing them for a while. "Let's go talk to them!"

"Nah, I'm fine here." Matt laughed. Chris shrugged and went off with the girls.

"I'm gonna go talk to Larray. Be careful, we don't want anything happening to little Matty bear!" Nick teased, giggling as he walked away.

Now Matt was left alone, standing in the middle of a crowd house. A tap on his shoulder caused him to turn around.

He was greeted by a taller man that looked about his age.

"Uh, hi?" Matt spoke loudly over the music that was playing.

"Hey," the man smiled. "I'm Ace." He put his hand out for Matt to shake.

Matt hesitantly shook it, "I'm Matt." He nervously smiled.

"You know Larray?" Ace asked, sipping his drink.

"Um, yeah! My friend," Matt stated as he awkwardly nodded, turning around in search of his brothers. He spotted Nick laughing with Larray.

This man gave him an eerie feeling. He looked normal enough, but everytime he would direct that smile toward him, Matt would get uncomfortable.

"You look.. uneasy," Ace furrowed his eyebrows. "Do I make you uncomfortable, Matt?"

"Uh, no." Matt responded, dragging out the 'o' nervously. "Just tired, y'know."

"Oh, yeah. Want me to get you another drink?" Ace asked happily, grabbing his cup before he can even utter a word.

Matt stood there confused as Ace disappeared behind the kitchen wall. "Okay.." He whispered to himself.

Minutes later, Ace returned, but his smile was now a smirk.

"That took you a while," Matt chuckled nervously. He took a sip of his drink and continued a rather awkward chat with the other man.

"How old are you?" Ace asked after a while of chatting.

Matt, who was stumbling around drunkenly, clicked his tongue before answering, "19."

"Oh, nice. I'm 19 too," The taller smiled.

"Mhm. It was nice to meet you, I'm gonna go--" Matt's slurred speech was cut off by a strong hand grabbing his arm.

"No, you seem pretty drunk," Ace spoke loudly. "I'll help you up to a bedroom upstairs. I've been in this house plenty of times. Plus, something could happen to you right now."