When He Didn't Approve His Sister's Relationship

??: baby... Are you mad at me??? (Puppy eyes)

??: no Kim Taehyung ?? (Death glare)

Taehyung gulp as he look at his beloved husband Kim jungkook with his puppy eyes... Taehyung pout and  said...

Taehyung: then why are you giving me death glare?? (Pout)

Jungkook: are you serious?? (Anger tone)

Taehyung: are you angry?? (Pout)

Jungkook: don't you know?? (Anger tone)

Taehyung shook his head in no... Jungkook sigh and said...

Jungkook: when you went to catch your that man I told you that bring me chocolate and banana milkshake but you forgot and here YOU ARE ASKING ME THAT AM I ANGRY OR NOT??? (Shout in anger)

Taehyung gulp by his baby's shout... Suddenly Jungkook starts crying and put his right hand on his 3 months bog belly and said while crying...

Jungkook: see baby... Your appa don't love your mamma... He thinks that I am everytime angry on him... I know you want chocolate and banana milkshake but what can I do when your appa don't remember it to bring... He doesn't love us... Baby don't worry your mamma love you the most... (Crying)

Taehyung get shocked as he shook his head in disbelief... He went towards jungkook who is sitting on bed and crying hardly... Taehyung softly hold Jungkook's hand and said in soft tone...

Taehyung: it's not like that... You know I love you two the most in this world... Don't say that baby... I promise tomorrow I'll bring you banana milkshake and chocolate... Ahh I have an idea... Let's go for shopping tomorrow... Huh what you say?? (Soft tone)

Jungkook suddenly stop his crying and happily give a kiss on Taehyung's cheek... Taehyung get shocked by the sudden mood changes... At first Jungkook was angry then become emotional and now a happy bunny... Taehyung shook his head in disbelief... Jungkook happily said....

Jungkook: I'm hungry... Let's eat something... (Happily)

Taehyung: but it's 11pm in night...

Jungkook: so what?? Me and your unborn child is hungry... You have two options... Let me and baby have food or else sleep on living room couch for 2 weeks...

Taehyung gulp as he said...

Taehyung: ok... Let's see what we have in kitchen...

Saying this he carry Jungkook in bridal style and went towards kitchen to let his both babies eat some food...

So he is Kim Taehyung aka V... He is Mafia king underworld... Taehyung's parents get murder by rivals and for taking revenge Taehyung become mafia... He take his revenge and now mafia king underworld... He married Jungkook before 5 months... Jungkook doesn't have any problem unless Taehyung hurt any innocent soul... Jungkook is orphanage... Now jungkook is 3 months pregnant with Taehyung's child... Taehyung have only sister who is 5 years younger than him... Her name is Kim y/n... Taehyung is so possessive over her little sister, Jungkook and unborn baby... Y/n is 23 years old... Taehyung is 28 years old and Jungkook is 25 years old... Y/n has a secret boyfriend whose name is Jung Hoseok aka Jhope... They are in relationship since 1 year... No on in the mansion knows about the relationship... They all live in a same mansion with other BTS members who are also working for mafia V...

MEANWHILE:

AT KITCHEN:

Y/n is sitting on slab as she can't go anywhere because Jhope cage her by his both hands... Y/n then said...