Forever's Special Gift

AUTHOR'S P.O.V:

It's 31st December 2022... And the time is 9o'clock at night... A tall man is sitting on of the chair of his private jet and closes his eyes... He was very tired... He just now want to go home and cuddle to his husband... He open his eyes when he hear what pilot is saying from the mic...

Pilot: put your seatbelt... Now we are about to landing...

The man put his seatbelt on and after about 20 mins his private jet landed on airport... He then un bulked his seatbelt and went out from the private jet... He take his luggage and went from there...

When he went out of airport driver who is waiting for his boss from past 30 mins came towards him and bow a 90° angle to his boss... That man just nodded and say...

Driver: how was your trip Taehyung sir?? Give me luggage... You are must be tired...

Tae: I'm fine... I'll handle it don't worry... Let's go to home... (Smile)

Driver: ok sir as you say... (Smile back)

Then both of them went from there to thier car... Driver put luggage on back seat... And then come and sit on driving seat... Tae is sitting on the back side... They went from airport to their home...

So he is Kim Taehyung... CEO of Kim enterprise... Which is top number 1 company of south Korea... He married with Jeon jungkook who is now Kim Jungkook... It has been 2 years since their marriage... Both fell in love with each other at the first site... And after 1 month of their marriage both confess to each other... Now he was in Paris bcz of business trip since two weeks... But now finally he came back and excited to meet his baby bcz he miss him Soo much...

MEANWHILE:

AT KIM MANSION:

??: When will he come???

??: Aish why are you so nervous kookie?? He will come in few minutes I guess...

Jk: yeah shorty how I will not nervous?? What if he get to know and after he give me divorce huh?? (Teary eyes and slightly crack voice)

J.m: aish don't be nervous... He will not give you divorce...

Then jimin hug jk and patting his back to calm him down... Then jimin pulled back from hug and went towards kitchen for bring glass of water...

#####

Author cuby: Hey don't worry kookie oppa Taehyung oppa loves you he will not give you divorce... Right flower??

Author flower: yeah kookie oppa... Cuby is saying right...

Kookie: but what if he will?? (Teary eyes)

Both authors got panick and started to consoling jk... Bcz crying not good for jk's health... And if Jimin will see jk crying then both authors will be dead...

J.m: yeah kookie...

Jimin come and hug jk... And give death glare to us...

Author cuby: we were... Ummm (nervous)

Jimin: get out from here... (Strict tone)

Author cuby: But---

Author flower: hey cuby... We have to go or else Jimin oppa will not leave us... (Whisper)

Author cuby gulp... Author flower take cuby from there...

BACK TO STORY:

J.m: are you ok?? (Concern voice)