[1]

saying this again, might be ooc cause there's barely any info for the characters

if you find any spelling errors please tell !!

[character's appearance will be described in their paper?like form, basically being all white and black.]

[ᴡᴏʀᴅs]:1074 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

[ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]

𝙔𝙊𝙐 were walking down the path, you transferred to a new school without a single thought of what might happen

𝙔𝙊𝙐 were walking down the path, you transferred to a new school without a single thought of what might happen. I mean, you thought it'll be better then a previous school you were in that was full of teachers that dont even know how to teach. Your hands were almost cut off with all the writing.

You've noticed that you've been going the same direction with a random stranger. She has a bob cut hairstyle with a bow on top of her hair. She also wears a white long-sleeved school uniform with two buttons. Her shorts are white, accompanied by white socks and black boots.

You didnt think much about her, but now You're still going the same path as her. You didn't even notice you both were walking besides eachother for a while now. You couldn't even say a single thing, You were overthinking of what would happen if you even spoke a single word. Like what if she would think you're weird? what if she thinks you're following her? what if-

"uh, hey?" She says, along with a little wave.

"You've been awfully quiet, I've noticed we've been going the same way, are you perhaps going to.. uh.. Paper school too?" The girl asked, you were honestly glad you didn't have to start the conversation first.

"oh, yes, i just transferred there though.." you said in a sort of whisper.

"Oh, my name is Claire, Whats yours?" the girl who introduces herself as claire, says.

"[NAME], friends?"

"I guess so! friends!"

---------

After a while of talking, you started to open up more to Claire.

You didnt even notice you guys were there yet,
you stared at Claire who stopped walking, your face plastered with confusion, that eventually went away when you looked infront of you.

You looked at the school with an amazed expression, Stars were even visible in your eyes.

"oh look, we're here!" You said, pointing at the school like a little child, you grabbed her hand, making Claire's face flush with a light pink color, getting startled from the physical touch. You dragged her out of excitement, (still gently though)then fall flat faced on the floor when you opened the door. This is what happens when you don't even look at your surroundings.

"HAHAHAHAHA*snort*HEHEHA"
You hear about, 3 people laughing at you.You were too embarrassed to even look or move your face up. atleast Claire's still beside you holding your hand. She had a worried look on her face. She kept asking you "are you okay?" "are you hurt?" and much more, you couldn't even hear her, you were literally screaming inside thinking of how much people might've saw you.

---------

Claire had to drag you on the way to class, you eventually got up yourself though. You both were seated with 2 other people.

the first one who appears to be a female wears a black overall dress with a white polo shirt underneath, she appears to possess a black wristband on her left wrist. Her head appears to resemble soap bubbles. There's a duck and a toothbrush on the top of her head. Her pupils are star-shaped, and her eyes are large and round. She also appears to expel bubbles from her head and has a trail of bubbles following her.

The second person who appears to be a male wears his hair in a ponytail, with two dull blue, red and black feathers atop his head. His outfit consists of overalls and a collared shirt with short puffy sleeves. His left sleeve has one blue and one red stripe on it. His overalls switch from black to white at the knee, with three stripes in blue and red on each lower leg. His overalls are cuffed at the bottom and he wears black heeled boots. He has a short fluffy tail and his arms are pitch black with four claw-like fingers.
(I got their appearance on the wiki!)

they introduced themselves as bubble and Engel
you found them nice, despite not talking to them that much yet.

While Claire was writing some three kept throwing crumbled paper at Claire, which eventually got her annoyed. You couldn't even keep focusing in your work with the oh-so familiar laughter coming from the three idiots. You wanted to pull your hair out at this point. [if your bald just imagine it said nonexistent hair] you got a closer look of them, scanning their appearance.

The only girl out of the three has a medium-length and also split dye hair, consisting of both white and black. Her head contains the words, "2 + 2 = 8" which are in blue. There are various drawings on her upper torso, resembling a blue smiley face, a blue house, and a red tree. Both her arms and legs are black, with four pointy claws as her fingers. her tail is long and extremely spiky, similar to a dinosaur. She wears knee-high black boots with heels.

one of them who appears to be a male has short horns and a devils tail. He wears circled-glasses. Additionally, he has long white spiky hair.
He has black arms and limbs, he wears a black collar shirt with buttons. At the end of his black shirt is white. He also wears big black boots.

The second male has knee-length white hair that is tied into a ponytail with a black bow. He has two black horns and a red circled A+ mark on the right side of his hair. His outfit consists of a black uniform with stripes on his short sleeves and the bottom of his shirt, and a diamond-shaped symbol with a line.
His left arm sports a black armband, and his right arm is replaced with a medium-sized pencil. He wears white socks and black boots with white shorts.

Their annoying laughter filled the room, which thankfully stopped, but their silence didn't last long, they were laughing much more, throwing crumbled paper at Claire and laughing at her clearly annoyed face, which made her glare at them.

You groan. Oh how you couldn't wait for class to be over.

 Oh how you couldn't wait for class to be over

--

sandwich break woo