[7]

[ᴡᴏʀᴅs]:1123 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

[ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]

𝙔𝙊𝙐 woke up from your peaceful slumber, recalling the events that happened yesterday—Oliver brought you to his crazy, deranged girlfriend, who's actually REALLY pretty

𝙔𝙊𝙐 woke up from your peaceful slumber, recalling the events that happened yesterday—Oliver brought you to his crazy, deranged girlfriend, who's actually REALLY pretty. You two skipped art class, except you were forced. Just to be in a dark, eerie room, cuddling with someone who can eat you anytime.

You got up from your bed, rubbing your eyes. You were in your room, in your house. All alone. Where are your parents anyways? Oh right, they abandoned you and went on a vacation, saying you could take care of yourself anyways.

The shining light coming from the window blinded your eyes, you groan, using one of your hand as a cover.

You stepped out of your room, twisting the door knob open. You open the fridge, searching for something you can atleast eat. Luckily, your parents left you enough food anyways.

You grabbed whatever you could eat, shoving it into your face.

After you got all dressed up, you grabbed your bag, walking out of the house, you followed the path which led to your very friendly school, you stopped infront of the very lovely school, looking at the white-and-black hair colored girl who currently fell flat-faced on the cement, her wheelchair behind her. You managed to stop yourself from laughing, not wanting to seem rude.

You rush over to Zip, helping her up. "Oh? Thank you so much for being my savior [NAME]!!" Zip says, putting a arm over her head dramatically. You were holding her in your arms, carefully placing her back into her wheelchair.

"What even happened to you? I didn't think it would be that bad.." You questioned her, concerned.

"I wanted to leave early, so I climbed the ceiling but I fell. Isn't that crazy?" Zip answers proudly.

"But.. I really missed you a whole lot! Mind helping me though? I can't move while sitting!" Zip says, changing the subject very quickly after just saying she missed you.

"Oh? Sure! I'd be glad to help!" You said, a friendly smile on your face.

Both you and Zip rambled about random things along the way, both of you laughing or smiling every second. You both enjoyed each other's company. Good things come to an end, you hoped it could've lasted forever. Oh how you wish you could turn back time. 

(erm no do not panic you big babies you're dying not zip but that's like a bazillion chapters next anyways)

You both were talking to each other in the hallways, unaware of a jealous Engel sending glances of both of you every time. Why couldn't that be him?