Mina

They broke up, it wasn't a surprise for anyone, again.

Two months after the talk Chae had with the girls things stared to go bad. Rosé started to ignore her, making excuses to not see each other and Chaeyoung could sense that something was wrong and had to do something fast to try and save her relationship (that Rosé refused to make oficial)

So, one week after their 5th anniversary Rosé finally sit down to talk to her, admitting to be having doubts about the relationship and her sexuality. To say that Chae's heart hurt was an statement but she assure herself and Rosé to be fine with it, even though it stung having another conversation about the same issue, the little cub was tired of the same "i wish you were a boy" convo, it never stop hurting.

An so she let Rosé go, assuring her that she didn't hate her and could still be friends, because that all Chaeyoung could do, be friends with the person she was potentially in love just cause she wasn't a boy.

She told herself it didn't matter, and so she painted her hair again, black this time, she liked it. Her hair had grown in the course of five month and it already reached below her shoulders.

She liked how she looked, so why her ex had preferred a man before her? She wasn't even sure she could call her an "ex".

She knew she wasn't pretty like Sana or Nayeon, or all of those models she sees everyday but she wasn't bad looking either, she had her things and was proud, but it never stopped hurting. She convince herself to let go of the girl, spending more time with Jeongyeon and Nayeon or being a third weel on Dahyun and Sana's dates, her friends started to notice Rosé absence, raising a confused look whenever Chae avoided the subject.

They notice though, Chae seemed a little more lonely and a little more sad, so they stopped asking until the girl confirmed their break up after Momo saw the girl holding hands with some man

"Oh yeah, we broke up" She said casually, not daring to look at her friends eyes, not wanting to see the look of pity in their gaze.

"Oh chaeng, i'm sorry. Can i ask why?" Jihyo as motherly as always patted Chae's back

"Well, she meet someone else, a man"

Nobody said much after that, they just move on not wanting to hurt Chae more.

But she was hurting, and so she started to paint, simple things, things she loved. She couldn't help but cry sometimes, when she was sure neither Dahyun or Momo listened to her sobs in the middle of the night or when she spent her time drawing until it was to hard to focus her eyes.

But she was fine, she could continue with her life with that little spine that stung her heart every time she dare to let herself feel. Slowly things started to get better, dedicating her free time to painting or just existing, it was a good routine.

She didn't meet nobody else, even after the six month mark of her break up with Rosé, she couldn't bring herself to meet anyone else.

Something changed in those months though, in October Momo had bring two new additions to their little friend group, oficially, Tzuyu and Mina.

Chae liked Tzuyu, she was pretty and very shy but chae liked spending time with her.

Chae didn't like Mina, she was to loud for her, when they first meet the girl just talked to her like they were friends for years, Chae didn't like people like that but Mina didn't seem to mind nor care, often making the cub uncomfortable. Its not like the japanese girl was bad, she was just to much for her, that didn't hurt the group dynamic however, they were fine when everyone else was there.