2

As soon as Aadhya came towards the mandap she was told to sit beside her groom, Aaditya.

The wedding rituals started.
Pandit ji was chanting the holy Mantras from the ancient texts which was the eternal meaning of bounding of souls for forever.

"Kindly bring the Kumkum and Mangalsutra" Pandit ji said to Aadhya's mother.

She brought them and pandit ji took the Kumkum ki dibbi and a silver coin .

"Aaditya beta, take Kumkum on the coin and apply it hair partition."
Aaditya nodded his head and took the coin and took some Kumkum on it.

Aadhya's cousin Meera holded her vein and maangtika.
Aaditya applied the Kumkum on the hair partition while a little fell oh her nose also.

Watching this the relatives said
"Oh, watch. The sindoor fell on her nose. Her husband will be the most loving husband"

Hearing this Aadhya looked up to find Aaditya's eyes.
His eyes....
Just like she imagined. They were the 2nd most captivating eyes she've ever seen.

Which are the first pair of eyes she finds captivating?
It's of ofcourse her 1st 'प्रेमी ' eyes. The one she would love till she dies. Her Madhav. Shri Devkinandan Krishna Vasudev.

While for Aaditya, he loved those pair of eyes. The simplicity and blackness of her eyes shined her emotions of nervousness of entering the new family which she never imagined she would. They were normal long distant friends who now became the husband-wife couple.

Aaditya have met her before. But today he was little surprised to know that he never ever have seen her eyes to captivate him like that.

After Aaditya applied Kumkum which has now taken the role of सिंदूर in aadhya's life. The pandit ji said "The groom now may tie this Mangalsutra "

The simple yet modernly designed Mangalsutra was ready. Mangalsutra tradition adapted from the southern India by Northern India had a very powerful meaning. It means that the bride is showing off that she is completely taken by her husband who truly loves her beyond any limits.

Aaditya took it and tied it around her neck. He could feel the smoothness of her skin while tieing. Their face were so close to each other that Aaditya could see Aadhya's lips. Her lips were painted in a dark red shade of lipstick.

While Aadya watched the forehead of Aaditya which was having the long tika which resembled that his entry was done by the auspicious Aarti by her mother.

मंगलसूत्र now could be seen admist of all the heavy jewellery wore by her. The relatives and friends clapped their hands reflecting their satisfaction and happiness with the marriage.

With some more मंत्रोच्चारण pandit ji continued doing the हवन .
" Now let's start the वरमाला ceremony. Kindly bring the Garlands." Pandit ji said to the parents of the bride and groom . Aaditya's Sister, Suhana brought the Garlands and the ceremony took a start.

"I'll read the mantras and in between that mantra uccharan you have to put the varmala in each other's neck. First we will have श्री. आदित्य कुमार to put the garland and then कुमारी.सु.आद्या शर्मा to put the garland." Pandit ji said to the couple.

The couple nodded at the instructions given by the Pandit ji.
As soon as the mantras started Aaditya put the varmala on Aadhya's neck while after she was having varmala around her neck. She joined her hands and bent downwards. She touched the feet of her husband as a sign of respect.
After standing up she put the varmala around Aaditya's neck. Aaditya did something unexpected.

He too then bent down and touche Aadhya's feet. After standing up he said.
"As a dutiful husband, I should reciprocate the respect, devotion and tradition too"

Hearing this the satisfaction level of Aadhya's family was beyond limits since they are now confirmed that they have choosen the best for their daughter.

Aadhya after hearing this passed a very happy and genius smile to him
The unspoken feelings of aadhya were already knocking the door of Aaditya's heart.