4

There was silence in the car and Aadhya finally stopped crying. Aaditya chose to break the silence and asked her.
" We met after a long time, Right Aadhya?"

She nodded. "I wished to meet you, but watch what our destiny chose. We met directly as each other's betterhalf."

"Right. So how's work going." Aaditya said.

Her expression changed into a relaxed one.
"It was Hectic, but taking a marriage leave I feel so relaxed"

Aaditya grinned and said. "I understand "

Aadhya glanced over him and asked
"Where do you work Aadi "

Aaditya jerked his head to see her

"Oh, sorry. Was I not supposed to call you Aadi"

"No.. no problem, it's like first time hearing Aadi from you. It... it's not uncomfortable, just different"

"Hm."

"And I work in Mahavir Corporates and IT industry as the head manager and programmer of the IT team"

"What?" Aadya watched him

"I also work in MCIT, but as a project developer and programmer " She said.

"Really?" A shocked aaditya asked her.

"But I've never seen you in office"

"That's because you work in IT projects and I work with the whole IT team"

Realization hits Aadhya.
"Oh Right. I am so stupid"

Saying this, she was going hit her head with her head but Aaditya held her hand and nodded no.
"Don't do it"

Aadhya was nervous and she just nodded. Meanwhile Aaditya took her hand and made a grip around her hand, holding them.

They soon reached at their home. The entrance was decorated with florals and the most awaited eyes of Aaditya's mother was waiting for the new couple to come.

Aaditya opened his side of door and got outside and similarly Aadhya also opened the door, but did not got down because of heaviness of her lehnga. She was trying to get down when her hands were holded by Aaditya helping her to get down.

Aadhya got down and mumbled a small thank you.

Aaditya nodded and soon the couple were at the entrance.
Aaditya's mother waiting with the आरती की थाली welcomed the couple.
After doing the Aarti she just admired the couple and both of them bent down to take blessing.

"सोभाग्यवती भवः" she blessed specifically her daughter in law.

Aadya smiled at her. And in additional her mother in law embraced her in a hug.

Aaditya's mother, Sulekha said to Aadhya.
"Now with your right feet kick this kalash and dip your feet in kumkum and enter the house.

Aadhya did the same and entered the house. Everyone clapped on the bride's entry.