𝟘𝟙🫧

Omniscient

It finally happened. Beyoncé's worst fear... the death of her mother. She didn't know how to react nor feel about it. She wanted to be angry but her heart wouldn't allow that feeling to even be brought out for everyone to see. She was accepting it, only because her mother told her to.

"I'm not going to be suffering anymore, baby. I'll be okay. Just promise me you won't make a big deal out of this." Was the last thing she had heard her mother say. Two days later she got the call that she had passed peacefully in her sleep.

Beyoncé had been beating herself up since. She hated herself for getting drowned in work, and not being there by her mother's side during her final moments. Everyone told her that Tina would have understood, but Beyoncé didn't understand. Why did she do that to her mother?

After all those years she was missing and she couldn't be at her mother's side as she died. She couldn't do her that one thing. No one understood the pain Beyoncé felt, so she was once left to be alone to soak in her grief.

She sat in the front row of the church her mother's funeral was being held. The mourning veil she wore was dark enough to cover her eyes that had never been shut ever since she received that gut wrenching phone call. The bags along with dark circles had yet to go away, but the honey blonde haired woman gave not one care in the world. She just wanted her mother back.

She needed sleep, and anything else that wasn't hot tea or coffee. That was all she was surviving off of since she had once again drown herself in her job. She was a successful businesswoman now, and she owned one of the most successful clothing lines in the United States.

In the time span of two years she got up there pretty quickly. With the help of her parents she was able to start her unknown dream of being an entrepreneur easily.

Ivy Park was the name of her brand. She didn't know why she was so stuck on the name but she felt a connection to it. She loved it so much, she named her two month old daughter after her brands name. Blue Ivy Carter was her name and Beyoncé loved her to death. She was her miracle baby after she miscarried two years ago due to her not properly getting over her breakup with her ex girlfriend Lauren.

Although she loved her baby, she didn't really love whose seed she came from. The same man that took advantage of her after he slipped something in her drink a while back.

He claimed he had changed, which he did. Beyoncé could never forget what he did to her that night in the alley. He was sweet to her now, and he provided her with any and everything she could possibly want. Was she ridiculous for actually having feelings for him? A little bit but she couldn't help it.

She knew her life was all types fucked up, and she had been trying to fix it day by day. Nothing seemed to get better though. In her eyes everything just got worse. She wanted it to be just a bad dream so badly, because she couldn't accept the fact that this was reality. This was her life.

Cries all throughout the church could be heard as everyone said what they needed to say about Tina. She was well-known in the city of Houston especially in the 3rd ward. Everyone loved that woman, and they were devastated to find out she was no longer here.

Her ears perked up as she heard a familiar voice speaking into the microphone. "She was a good woman, and her family was amazing. She was so welcoming when she found out I was her daughter's girlfriend." Lauren said wiping a few tears that fell from her face.

Beyoncé was beyond mad now. Her jaw was clenched and she was balling her fists up to the point her knuckles were turning white. "Bey, she can't do this after doing that to you and basically being M.I.A. for two years." Solange whispered in her sister's ear. She was taking the death of their mother better than Beyoncé. She had her moment but it wasn't as bad as Beyoncé.