78 BC

* Not proofread*

| 3 years later... |

It was currently February. 

It has been three years since then and things in the Taylor house has run rampant starting at the top with the parents ending at the bottom with Junior and Faith. 

Junior is now 8, Faith is 3, Zac is 28, and Fatima is 26. 

Zac is playing in his second ever Super Bowl with the Falcons, his first being three years ago when they won in OT by a Field Goal. Unfortunately they were not able to complete a back to back as they lost in the NFC championship last year to the Detroit Lions. 

Between him playing in the Super Bowl, Faith now talking more and more, Junior growing up, and their wedding date quickly approaching, stress in the house has became the new normal. Fatima did return back to work after her 7 weeks like she originally scheduled after having Faith which leads us to here. 

| Friday Afternoon |  

She was currently on her way to meet Danni and Olivia to try on her wedding dress, she had been trying on the dress every month for the past 6 months. Nobody could really figure out why but they knew it was because she wanted utter perfection and she had a tendency to eat more solids during the winter, which scared her. 

She is still DA Taylor and has taken on normal cases like murder, robbery, and assault. Nothing too crazy. She was able to prosecute Ian, him and his lawyers tried to get bail established due to the assault Henry and Olivia did to him 2 years ago, but the Judge ultimately declined and put him in a bunk by himself so he would be safe. 

"Ugh.." She groaned digging around the center console of her car hearing her phone vibrate. She was tired, hungry, and it was too cold. "Hello?" 

"Het Fatima, it's Robin." Rolling her eyes, she knows who it is, she has caller ID. But yet he still insist on telling her who it is every time they get on the phone. "Yes. I am well aware, what's going on cause I'm off the clock." 

He chuckled on the other end, "I was calling to unfortunately inform you of Popov's passing, it seems he was murdered in his jail cell a few days ago." Fatima removed the phone from her ear before bring it back. "Damn." She was about to hand the case to the federal government after the Judge denied their final bail request attempt. That was the plan, she take the deal and make sure Popov doesn't see the light of day. 

"Yeah it's strange." Robin trailed off, almost like he wanted to say more but decided not too. Fatima decided to challenge him, "Is there something you wanted to say?" She asked. 

"No, I'm just thinking. Well anyways...I was just letting you know so you weren't blindsided by the news in the office or over the news." She nodded her head slowly as if he could see her, "Okay, do you have any leads or anything?" 

Silence took over the phone call, "No. It happened in an area where cameras were a blind spot, he was stabbed over 20 times in multiple places. The M.E. believes it was multiple different people based on the different stab wounds." Fatima nodded as she took all the information in. "Oh there was also a D carved on his chest, but we have no idea what it means." 

After mutually hanging up, Fatima shook her head laughing in the visor mirror at her parents. Her parents already told her three years ago when they go underground, it was to kill Popov. Fatima was definitely freaked out about doing it, but Olivia explained to her, now that everyone knows she is alive and back in Atlanta, Popov will be sending people to finish the job. Therefore, they need to strike while the iron is hot. Get him before he has the chance to get her. 

With that killing, they finished spelling D.U.S.T

She hopped out of her G-Wagon entering the bridal shop where she planned on meeting Danni and Olivia for them to try on dresses. Fatima didn't have many friends so their wedding was gonna be small and intimate.