79 BC

*Not proofread* 

* Messy Tuesday in full effect😬*

| Several Months Later | 

We are officially in the wedding season. 

The next three days will be filled with nothing short of chaos. (Buckle up and let's pray they make it down the alter) 

Today is Friday which meant they are picking up kiddos from school, going home to finish packing, and then catching a flight to an unknown location. Tomorrow which would be Saturday, they have their bachelor and bachelorette party. Danni planned Fatima's and Quez planned Zac's.....

The following day is Sunday, which is the day of the wedding followed by a few days on their honeymoon that Fatima yet again took initiative of planning. She never realized how much fun shopping and planning things are until she got money. 

Right now she is at the 3 acres of land she has personally been investing into, today was the ribbon ceremony where she would be cutting it. They were currently outside on the sidewalk waiting for the news crew and her board members to get into position before she gave her speech. 

After getting the thumbs up, she stepped up on to the handmade podium with a microphone, "Good afternoon everyone." They all greeted her back. "It has been many, many, and many years in the making...A lot of time, energy, and money being invested into these 3 acres of land. However, F. T. Real Estate is proud to announce that we have helped local business owners affected by the previous CEO's rocky real estate schemes, not only help them get their business back, but we have also renovated their businesses, their parking lot, and also settled a check with them due to this." Everyone began clapping. 

Yup! You heard her correctly, if you remembered early on in the chapters, Ian was going around playing scheming around poor business owners, Fatima has been working on attaining the land back. Unfortunately he had already demolition it down to the ground, but she didn't mind building it back up. 

She made sure she put their business back in the same location as before so they could keep their regular clientele. "We are also proud to announce those same business owners will have free business insurance funded by us for the next 3 years as well." Everyone began clapping and cheering again. 

"And we are also proud to announce we have added a police department, a rec center, and mini version hospital for the residents in this area." When Fatima took a look at this area, they were missing a lot of stuff starting with the nearest police station was almost 30 minutes away and the nearest suitable hospital was almost 45 minutes away. That is not good at all. "And lastly, we have also added two homeless shelters and a youth center for trouble kids." 

30 minutes later she was done answering additional questions and she was well on her way to pick up her kids from school. She picked up Faith first since her classes pre-school classes end early, "You have a good day?" She asked rubbing through her hair, recess definitely did a number on her. 

"Sicken nugget." She mumbled as her head rested against her mothers chest. "Your father said he was cooking so we gon see." She spoke entering another door for the elementary students, walking into the classroom, Junior's eyes landed right on her and he booked it for the door. 

The teacher was already lining everyone up for the bus when he booked it to the door. "Well damn." She thought to herself feeling his head collide with her knee. "Go grab your bookbag so we can go see daddy please." He ran off grabbing his bookbag before coming back. "Hi mommy!" 

The teacher assistant began walking the line outside while the main teacher stayed back to talk with Fatima. "Hi Mrs. Taylor, how are you?" She asked smiling.