That Day (English version)

Blue sky, white cloud, gentle breeze across your cheek...
When you breath you can smell the flowers...

Sean Lacroix

I am a professional street wall art painter.

Today is a special day for me.
It's my birthday....

❝ It's sunny today.
That's why I'll paint.
What color should I paint. Green? ❞

And also me and my husband, Leon Raver' three years wedding anniversary.

We first met at the summer.

That one summer day, I intended to draw on the building wall next to the skating rink early in the morning.

❝ Imm...I have to delete the old painting from last month. It'll take one day...
And then, I have to repaint the wall. It'll take another day...
Wait for it to dry and the next day I can start to draw ❞

That's where it started... a boy named Leon Raver with a skateboard in his hand came to me, who was removing paintings from the wall alone.

❝ You know ... I love summer ❞

That's the first thing Leo said to me. I remembered it clearly. I thought he was a strange boy. But when I know more about him, he really is a sweet boy.
Because later then Leo told me that he actually loves the summer because it allowed him to met me. Like I told you, he is sweet. Isn't it?
I know.... I know, it is a little bit cheesy but bare with me. won't you?

Simply, just like that, at the summer we met, we developed a small, peaceful love within a week of painting on a wall.

A love story that started simple, and in the middle also, we simply went through...

Full of love,

full of understanding,

full of trust, and...

full of truth.

❝ You know ... I also love winter ❞

At the winter in front of the fireplace, Leo said that words, as he looked up from my bosom, as a memory of our first night.

After three year of our happy relationship as lover, I want him to love the rain also.

So, I tried my best to propose him on his birthday and in the midst of a lovely light rain.

I said...

❝ Leo...will you marry me? ❞

Leo was smiling and happy because of me getting down on my kneel and asking for his hand in marriage.

But he was pretended to be thought about and then said ...

❝ Imm... if you can arrange for the wedding to be held on your birthday in two months, I will say... YES ❞

That is why that day is my birthday and also our wedding anniversary.

In the present day, Sean is still painting the green paint and smiles as he thinks back to the past...

" pitter-patter...
pitter-patter...
pitter-patter..."

At that time, in a quiet environment, the sound of raindrops falling on the leaves began to emerge.

❝ NO! today is not supposed to rain.
It has never been time for rain.
Please...not again... NO! ❞

Sean doesn't know what to do anymore...

The rain that came suddenly and unexpectedly was getting heavier and heavier.

❝ I don't have an umbrella. I.. I.. didn't bring an umbrella to protect you..Leo❞