XV

Rowan

I was angry. I had to live my lovely wife back at the house just to deal with a man who died with one gunshot. Weak ass. I was missing Avery so much but if I did it complete my work it will be a disaster "sir you'll have to wait longer" all this work was making me pissed. But I had to finish everything in a week so I can  spend more time with Avery. Her innocent and helpless face was flashing in front of me. I dialled a number "Go to my room and make her take a bath and before going lock all the doors" I had left her in the bedroom tied. Her face was so pretty today with some makeup, her plum lips were so edible "what are you doing to me darling.....it's a crime to be so beautiful"

Avery

My eyes opened as I heard the sound of door opening. I was still tied to the bed, a lady who I assumed was a worker walked closer to me "please listen to me.....please get me out of here" I was speaking to her but she was ignoring my words completely "miss please get up....sir has told you to take a bath" her voice was clam. "Hey please glisten me I'm in need of your help boss tried to rape me" she looked at me for a fraction of second but continued to make the bed "miss the bathroom is this way please fresh up and if you need anything call me" she was helpless like me. Her actions were proving everything, I lost my hope in her and made my way towards the bathroom.

——

After the bath I came to know that he will not return tonight that made me feel so much better. The whole room was dark I was scared that he will come any second and try to touch me. My attention went to the huge full length window, making my way towards it I sat on the sofa facing the window. Guards were outside the house surrounding the place. My body was paining "this is life now" the house was surrounded by a garden filled with flower. My head started getting heavy and my eyes slowly closed.

——

My eyes opened slowly as looked around. I was in the bed but if I remember I had slept on the sofa yesterday. The bathroom door opened,he walked out in a towel "oh you woke up darling good morning" my body started to shake by itself. He laughed at my action, he is really crazy. He went to a room which was beside the bed, I quickly got up and locked myself in the bathroom. I didn't wanted to see his face, I let the water run to make him believe I was taking a bath.

After a good time I stopped the water and stepped. But it was a wrong move because he was sitting on the bed. He looked towards me, I was still in my same clothes "you think I am dumb darling and you can fool me but just running the water and pretending to take shower it is easy to fool others and not me" I couldn't speak a word a big lump was stuck in my throat. He pulled me closer, he smashed his lips on mine "I expect to get a sweet morning kiss from you everyday"

My foot, I wanted to say out loud  "now go or should I undress you" I pushed him aside and went inside. I wanted to kill him so bad,he is the most evil person. "Stop cursing me darling inside your mind" how does know? Seriously has he fitted a machine inside me to know my inner thoughts? I sighed and took a long peaceful shower.

——

Rowan

"Daddy how are you?" I ignored the sluts hovering over my body "daddy I know you missed my pussy but you don't have to wait any longer it's wet for you" her hand was already messaging my covered bulge. I had to come here in this club to meet my partner in business. "Tell them to behave", "chill out....i heard to got married and I heard you forced her for marriage", "none of your business", "come on by looking at you I don't think you are satisfied" I understood his plan. The slut turned her head "kiss my daddy"

*Shot*
She was dead on the floor,how dare she kiss me.  I turned to every one of them "out....and you get ready to experience hell" how dare these flight girls touch and kiss me. Only my wife,darling,baby,life Avery has the rights. These sluts can never take her place. Avery has filled my mind and I can't get her out, she is mine.