0 | the king's downfall,

shotaro couldn't believe his ears — there was no way that sungchan would do this to his subjects.

"jung sungchan! you cannot be serious — those poor citizens—"
"i don't care." the king's words are short and his lover's heart broke in his hands — sharp shards piercing through as shotaro stared at his considered other half with widen eyes.

his eyes blurred with tears.
"sungchan — you can't just not listen to me — i am your half — the other ruler of this kingdom! you cannot — you can't just ignore my orders in favor of yours!"

"shotaro can you not see? i do not care of your opinions, in fact, your opinions hold no matter to mine — your title is lower than mine.
you made me king, and you're the second king."

—— 🗡️

sungchan couldn't believe his eyes.
the blood stained the floor as it pooled — a sword pierced perfectly in the middle of his lover's body as he sunk to the floor.

shotaro — his other half.
no.
no no no no no no no..

—— 📖 author's notes
hello everyone! if you know me, you would know that this story will probably update a lot more if this is pulling a lot of views and comments as they bring me encouragement to write — and if there is a minimal amount of comments, votes and views, this will also get minimal updates every two months or so?

my workload for this year is most likely increased as my studies get more intense so i'm not expecting a lot of updates from this story.

like every one of my stories — i have no relations to the main characters of this story / idols being used in this story, everything here is fictional and only meant to be entertainment. i'm hoping that i can also publish this story on ao3 (casually lies)

and one thing is certain in this story :: this story includes mature themes as seen in the first chapter of this story later on! there will be implied sexual scenes, heated kisses and most importantly a lot of very uh.. comfortable scenes!

this is actually my first time writing full on scenes like this (if you have read dfh then you would know that, that was a dent, this is the whole crash) so if it sounds awkward, it's because it is as i have never written anything like this before!

i think that's all for now, i hope you guys enjoy this story i pulled out somehow while editing masquerade (speaking of which..)