𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒

Kayla and Evan were on the move. he made sure to protect her, but she didn't need to know that. " Can you teach me how you handled the gun back there yesterday? "Evan looks down, wondering if he should. after a while he gave in. " give me the gun" he ordered. putting the safety on. he gives the gun to her. " Get up" she stands up, standing Infront of him. " Point it at my chest" he said, and gestures towards the middle of his chest.  she does as told, "okay, grab the barrel of the gun with your left, and with your right, snap my hand away. you got it?" he asks. she nods, chanting it in her head.  

he grabs the gun, pointing it at her chest. she grabs the barrel of the gun with her left hand before snaping his hand away with her right softly. he chuckles lightly." Hey, your not gonna hurt me. All right. like that but stronger." he points the gun to her chest. again, she grabs the barrel of the gun with her left before snapping his hand away with her right but stronger this time. he admires her" good"

" now at the end, you'll grab my wrist and pull it towards you." he says. she repeats, but this time grabbing his wrist and pulling him close to her. "was it right?" she asks" yeah, good job" he replies." thanks, for teaching me" she says. he nodds, before giving the gun to her. they went on the move again. 

Reznik brought them to a shooting range, where Ringer will be showing them how to shoot. " okay. dont be so scared of your weapon" Ringer says" you gotta think that the gun is a part of you" she continues, glancing at everyone" not the gun firing, you firing" Axe speaks out" well can i fire the elf?" everyone ignored him, but he definitly didnt ignore the glares that Elfy gave him"try it again" Elfie puts her headphones on, pointing her gun in the center of the chest where the red dot sat. she starts shooting "well that wasnt terrible" Reznik says, appearing from behind them."Zombie, the Colonel wants to see you, now" she says, before the both of them left. Elfie didn't miss the look Ringer gave Zombie. 

Kayla's eyes flutters open gently as she layed in the tent that Evan and she set up. she got confused when she didn't see him next to her. " Evan?" she calls out but got no answer.  she slowly walks to the lake when she saw him, naked. her eyes grew wide as she stared at the man Infront of her. she grew closer, smiling softly when he suddenly looks up at her. her eyes grew wide in fear as she scrambles to get away. after a while. he got back. she took out some photos to keep herself busy with. " morning" he said with a smile," good morning!" She greets brightly. he comes to sit next to her"who've we got here?" he says" oh uhm, these was my friends, Cassie and Lizbeth" she says" they look like their funny" he smiles" yeah, they were, but my sister is funnier" she skips to the picture behind it. it was a picture of her family" is that your family?" he asked, causing her to nodd sadly" yeah."

" and that must be Maya and Elliot" he says, gesturing to them in the picture. she nodds. " whats that?" Evan asks, taking the picture behind it. Kayla's eyes grew wide as she looks at the picture that rested in his hand, the picture that had Kayla who had just given birth to Elliot. Kayla takes a deep breath" Elliot isn't my brother... he's my son" She confessed." my father's friend took advantaged of me." Kayla didn't say more, she couldn't say more. but Evan understood what she was trying to say, and he got the hints "he looks beautiful, like his mother" Evan says, looking into Kayla' brown eyes. Kayla chuckles." I can't wait to meet him. and Maya" he said" you'll love him...  and Maya" she replies, smiling brightly. 

" We should probably get moving" he says, helping her pack up" yeah, your right" Evan stands up, holding his hand out for Kayla to grab. as she stands up with his help, he places his hand at the back of her head to avoid her bumping it against the branches. she felt butterflies appear in the bottom of her stomach. "How do you know where to go without a compass?" she asks as they walked through the woods" do you have a compass?" he asked. " no, but i know how to make one?" Kayla replies." didn't peg you for a girl scout" he said, smiling. Kayla scoffs slightly" what did you peg me for then? a cheerleader?" she asked, glancing at him"   you said it, not me" Kayla giggles." I've never been a huge fan of the outdoors, to many bugs."  he spoke. Kayla smiles" you live on a farm? but honestly can't blame you there, also hate bugs"" Kayla said." accident of birth. i had a scholarship to Kent State. mechanical engineering." he explained.

" Thought I was some hick huh?" Evan smirks. eyeing her. Kayla easily smirks" you said it, not me" she mocks him. they continue to walk on a train track before walking further into the wood, stopping by a broken-down car.  they decided to camp by the car. Kayla starts cutting the wrap around her leg. " Hey, let me help you" Evan says, bending down next to Kayla who sat in the car. Kayla smiles at him "hey" he looks down at the stitches" looks better" he said, causing to Kayla nod. as he helps her put a clean wrap on, Kayla couldn't help but notice how close he was to her, she smiles when he met her eyes. thunder was heard off in the distance." i should probobly cover our stuff" she didnt let him get up, instead, she pulls him close and crashed her lips against his. they pulled away after a second. before hungrily going in again. He layed down in the backseat, pulling her to climb on top of him. She pulls her shirt off before connecting their lips again.