𔘓1𔘓

With a shaky sigh, (Y/N) bid the woman behind her goodbye and left the office room.

Therapy was helping her so much, but she hated how everything she would go through trauma processing, she would leave the office crying. It was very much needed though. She had someone to cry to and vent, which helped a huge amount.

Once (Y/N) stepped foot outside the building, her right ear twitched at the sound of cars rushing past. All the sounds made her feel anxious, like too much was happening when there was hardly anything near her. With shaky hands, she entered the passenger side of the car. Sat in the driver's seat was Loki, her brother. Every Saturday, Loki would drive (Y/N) to her appointment because he knew she would be too shaky and emotional to drive herself after.

Loki looked up from his phone, smiling at (Y/N), who returned a weak, twitchy smile. Loki gently rubbed her shoulder, staring the car. He knew (Y/N) was going through pain right now, and being her older brother, he was determined to be there for her every step she takes.

"Where do you wanna go," Loki started, backing out of the parking lot. He knew that sometimes (Y/N) would want to go somewhere to relax and take her mind off therapy, but sometimes, she just needed to rest at home. "We can go to the mall, or we can just go home. Up to you." Loki gave her options, pulling into the road.

"Home... I just need to rest." (Y/N) mumbled, feeling her swollen eyes getting heavy. A nap sounded so good right now. Loki nodded, starting to drive home.

(Y/N)'s eyes gazed through the window, her ears twitching at the sound of the wheels crushing pebbles along the road.

Right now, (Y/N) was feeling many emotions, mostly towards herself. Sadness, confusion, anger, loneliness, and love. After what happened to her, causing her to grow these dog ears and tail, she has been lost in emotions and feelings for herself.

She felt sadness, knowing the pain she suffered. Confusion, wondering what she was chosen by misfortune. Anger, knowing she could've stopped what happened. Loneliness, knowing she had very little friends that actually cared about her and not her abnormal features. And love, having partially accepted herself for who she has become and will be.

But for now, she needs to focus on healing. Healing the anger and sadness, learning that it wasn't her fault, and loving herself for who she has become.

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

(Y/N) stretched her back as she walked into the house. The feeling of the cool air hitting her skin brought her comfort, and even more sleepiness. Now that she was back home, the anxious feeling that once held itself in her stomach was gone.

"I'm going to be in my room, don't be afraid to get me if you need anything." Loki said as he gently hugged (Y/N), heading off to his room. (Y/N) nodded at his words, soon deciding it would be good to fall asleep on the couch as she watched TV.

She hasn't watched TV in a while, always having just watched YouTube. Sitting on the couch, the female picked up the remote and turned on the screen. Hmm, she hadn't watched anime in like a 2 years, should she watch some now? She was far behind in the anime culture, so getting back into it out of boredom sounded a good way to pass the time.

Scrolling through the TV, she saw an anime that made her smile. Black Butler. She remembers watching that constantly and reading those fanfics about the characters falling into reality. This made her chuckle, remembering how young and naive she was. Deciding to watch it, she clicked on the aniem with a smile.

But what happened next was not what anyone was expecting.

A loud crash and smoke filled the room, echoing off the walls. (Y/N) yelped and let out a whine as she covered her ears and curled up on the couch. What happened? Did the TV fall off the mount? Hurried shuffles came from the hallway and towards the couch as the smoke cleared up.

"(Y/N)?! Are you okay?!" Lori's voice called out for her, gi ally seeing her curled up on the couch. Loki gently took hold of her hands that were covering her ears. (Y/N) whimpered as she raised her head from the couch. Looking in front of her. Her eyes widened when she saw the main cast of Black Butler on the floor, all groaning as they raised up.

(Y/N) read enough fanfics to know what happened. They were transported from the anime into reality, and she wasn't going to act dumb in this situation. Both Loki and (Y/N) looked at each other, seeming to know what happened. Loki moved around the couch so she was standing next to the cast on the floor, while (Y/N) nervously stood from the couch. She looked at the cast, head tilted slightly as a familiar nay blue haired male opened his uncovered eye.

With a shocked expression, be sat up quickly, looking at her with a confused but defensive expression. This made (Y/N) back up slightly. "Sebastian.." Ciel muttered, and next thing you knew, (Y/N)'s wrist was gripped by a harsh hand, forcefully pulling her down to the couch.

(Y/N) screamed loudly, struggling in the butlers' grasp as she kicked and whimpered, tears swelling in her eyes as she started panting. This... was all too familiar.. "(Y/N)!! LET HER GO!!" Loki shouted as he rushed over to where Sebastian has his sister pinned down. He tried his best to losses Sebastians grip, but failed ad the Butler shoved him away.

Sobs left (Y/N)'s lips as she started to feel weak. "Let her go, Sebastian." Ciel's cold voice ordered his demon. Once those words were said, Sebastian's hand was gone. (Y/N) immediately rushed towards Loki, holding him tightly as she sobbed into his chest. Loki held onto his sister tightly as he eyed the now awake cast. The girl in his arms was shivering, tail tucked between her legs and ears flattened against her head, she was scared to death.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Loki exclaimed as he pushed (Y/N) behind him. The female was still sobbing. The cast just stared at him, confused and silent. "UGH!! Where even are we?!" Grell exclaimed with a huff, seeming to try and ignore the painful sobs the female was letting out.

Loki stayed silent, looking back to (Y/N) who was still hugging him. "Hey, (Y/N).. looking at me." Loki said, petting the girls head as he pat her back. The female looked up from. Her spot, eyes swollen again and breath heavy. "I'll stay with you, but you need to tell them how they ended up here.. you are more than capable to tell them, just stay behind me." Loki softly said to her.

The female in question nodded, looking past her brother and towards the cast. With a deep breath she poked out some more. "Well..." she started, still holding onto Loki.

This was going to be painful.

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·
(𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 1219)

𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦!
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤! 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘥, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵. 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 1 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵.

𝑼𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓! 𝑩𝒚𝒆𝒆𝒆!!