𔘓3𔘓

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·
Syringes, glass bottles, medication, and the worst of all, herself, chained up to a table while strangers in white cloaks filled her arms with strange liquids from the needles.

The pain was horrid. Something no one has ever felt before. Yet, it wasn't lethal in the slightest, which just made her suffering worse. She wished she could escape with the graceful hands of death. But she wasn't lucky like that.

Her screams filled the room, pure agonizing pain. There was no one who could help her. No one who can save her.

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

(Y/N) jolted awake, her upper body swiftly lifting, her shaky hands gripping the couch beneath her. Her breath was untamed, her chest heaving up and down as she wheezed.

Ah, another flashback dream.

Once her mind cleared up, and she recognized the familiar space of the living room, she started to calm down. Alright, grounding, that's what she needed to do. With closed fists, she started to focus.

What do you see? Well, I see the wall, the blanket on me, the dents in the blanket where my feet were.

What do you smell? I smell vanilla perfume that still lingered on my body, I smell the cold air the fan was bringing in.

What do you hear? I hear shuffling, I hear... Sebastian's voice?

"Lady (Y/N)?"

(Y/N) soon came back from her occupied mind, the muffled voice of Sebastian becoming more clear to her now. Looking over her shoulder, she saw the tall butler looking down at her, a questioning look on his face. His cold hand was placed on her shoulder, apparently having been there for the past 2 minutes while she was grounding.

"Oh, hello Sebastian.." (Y/N) spoke out weakly, her eyes floating over to the floor. She didn't know how long Sebastian had been trying to get her attention. She was too focused trying to calm herself down.

"I saw how you woke in such a startled state. Did you have a nightmare?" Sebastian asked, gently rubbing her shoulder. (Y/N) hummed, debating whether or not to tell him. She could either say she had a nightmare and not go into detail, or she could vent to him and let out her fears.

Part of her really wanted to vent and let everything out.

"Yeah.. I had a nightmare..." (Y/N) mumbled, bringing her knees to her chest. She rested her head atop her knees, staring at the floor. Could she trust Sebatsian? He seemed pleasant and kind, but she knew it was all an act for the 'perfect butler' facade. Sebastian seemed to notice her hesitant and quivering mouth.

"I understand your hesitance, Lady (Y/N). If you don't wish to speak about your nightmare, I won't push you to speak." Sebastian assured her with a kind smile. There was something about this smile that seemed so... genuine. (Y/N) shook her head, looking at him for a brief moment before going back to stare at the floor.

"No... I want to talk about it.." (Y/N) softly spoke. She patted the spot beside her. "Please sit... this will be a long talk."

Sebastian nodded, sitting beside the female. Her ears twitching lightly at the shuffling, her tail coiled against her.

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·