𔘓2𔘓

After a while of explaining their situation, the tension in the room was lighter than before. (Y/N) was now seated on the couch next to Loki while the cast had standing before them. They still seemed confused but didn't question too much. They had no reason to suspect lies from the female, as she seemed too fragile and delicate to put herself in danger.

They were quite surprised when she told them she knew exactly who they were, their backstories, and many other things. But she explained it well. Needless to say, they were more than interested.

"I know this is a lot of information... so I will save the explanation of this word for you guys till another day.." (Y/N) muttered softly, still feeling a bit shaken up. The cast nodded, looking at each other. "I will be happy to house you guys, but please... don't attack me again.." the puppy girl said as her gaze reached the floor.

"No attacks will be necessary or needed, I apologize for the previous situation." Ciel spoke, surprising (Y/N) and Loki, causing them to look at him briefly. The puppy female nodded, standing from the couch.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened slightly when she saw Sebastian bow before her, hand over his chest. "I apologize for my outburst, Lady (Y/N)." Sebastian said as he rose from his position. The female shook her head "No need, I understand that being thrown into a whole different world can cause confusion. You were just trying to protect Ciel."

Ciel's face didn't show it, nor would he say anything about it, but he adored the way his name rolled so smoothly off the female's tongue. Sebastian nodded at (Y/N)'s words. The puppy female looked down the hallway, seeing a few unoccupied rooms, but there wasn't enough to house 6 of them separately.

"I'll show you to your rooms, there are only 2 unoccupied rooms." (Y/N) said as she began leading the cast down the hallway. She stopped in front of a door and opened it, revealing a nicely decorated room. "This can be Ciel's room. I hope it's to your liking... there isn't much I can do about changing it.."

The nervousness was clear in (Y/N)'s voice. Since these people were much higher beings, she wanted to satisfy them accordingly. Ciel nodded, looking at the female. "This is more than enough. You're already housing us, and that is a lot to ask for already." Ciel spoke in his usual cold tone, but his action surprised the female.

Ciel had placed his hand on (Y/N)'s head, rubbing lightly. The feeling was pleasant. She wasn't used to this kind of affection anymore, but welcomed it. Her tail started to wag, a small blush dusting her cheeks. She didn't dare to look at the earl, she was too embarrassed. A huff was heard from beside her.

Ciel's hand was shoved away, replaced by another which belonged to Alois. Ciel scoffed, staying a distance away from the blond. "Puppy's need good attention! Ciel doesn't know how to properly give the necessary amount." Alois said smugly as he looked at Ciel. The male rolled his eyes.

(Y/N) nervously removed Alois's hand from her head, avoiding his gaze from meeting hers. "U-Um.. this room is going to be yours Alois.." The female said as she pointed to the room besides Ciels. "And I'll lend my room to Undertaker and Grell, I don't usually sleep in there anyways.." (Y/N) said softly.

Grell squealed as they pulled (Y/N) into a tight hug. "Oh good! I get to sleep in her room!" Grell exclaimed, holding onto the puppy female tightly. "Let her go Grell, you're hurting her." Ciel spoke, which alarmed the reaper as they immediately let go.

"If you're going to lend your room to us, where will you sleep, deary?" The Undertaker asked as he looked my way, his usual smile on his face. I looked towards the living room. "The couch, I always fall asleep there anyways." The female replied.

"But, no need to worry about my sleep. I'll make dinner, it's getting late." (Y/N) said as she started to move towards the kitchen. They were pretty stocked up on food, so feeling this many people shouldn't be a problem, but it would take the cooking process longer than usual. The two demon butlers followed her to the kitchen, making her feel uneasy as she gathered the food from the fridge.

She started cooking, cutting up the vegetables and chicken. She soon turned on the stove, heating up the pan she had on top of the flame. The chicken sizzled in the pan as it cooked, allowing (Y/N) to prepare a side salad. The feeling of the demons eyes on her made her want to shiver.

"I guess you both will be observing?" She asked, looking back at then before returning to her salad. "Indeed, Lady (Y/N)." Sebastian spoke first. "We are servants, and we can't do our job if we don't know how modern day equipment works." Claude spoke after, pushing his glasses up. (Y/N) nodded slightly.

"Here, I'll teach you." (Y/N) said as she gestured for the butlers to come forward.

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

For a while, (Y/N) taught the demons how to use modern-day kitchen equipment. It was quite easy since they learned quickly, but the female was surprised how fast they caught on. Soon, dinner was ready and portioned on plates. Since demons didn't need to eat, there were two plates left out. (Y/N) places the plates on the kitchen table, in front of the others.

I sat down between Sebastian and Claude, instantly digging into my food. I felt content now that I was eating, my tail wagging in delight. "I didn't know dogs can get so happy when eating." Grell spoke out, making the female aware of her actions. A dark blush scattered her cheeks as she shyly looked away, embarrassed. A hand rested on her head, causing her to look up at the person. It was Sebastian.

"Now, let's not embarrass her." He said calmly, petting her head gently. This surprised her. Sebastian never liked dogs. He was a cat person. Yet he was petting her gently. He took his hand away, giving (Y/N) a smile. (Y/N) nervously looked away, continuing to eat her food slowly.

Soon, everyone was finished with their dinner. (Y/N) stood up and started to gather everyone's plates until she was stopped by a cold hand. "Allow me, Lady (Y/N)." Claude spoke as he took the plates from (Y/N)'s hand and took them to the kitchen. (Y/N) rushed after him, looking worried. "Claude, you don't have to. You're my guest, I should be doing the house work..." (Y/N) said softly.

Claude looked at her with a gaze that (Y/N) couldn't explain. He shook his head at the female. "Lady (Y/N), you are no servant. As a butler, it is my duty to work." Claude simply said as he started washing the dishes. (Y/N) was going to retort, but it was no use arguing with Claude. Hesitant, (Y/N) turned and walked out of the kitchen.

"(Y/N) babe!!" Grell called out, suddenly standing next to the girl. Their cold touch startling the girl, causing her to jump slightly. "Can I look through your closet? I wanna see what people in this world wear!" Grell grinned at the female, ignoring her startled gaze.

"Sure, just don't make a mess Grell..." (Y/N) said softly, causing Grell to hold her in a tight hug. "Also.. what are your pronouns? I don't want to make you uncomfortable by calling you something you don't identify with.." Her voice was soft with a hint of uneasiness. (Y/N) was still unused to the presence of inhuman beings.

Grell squealed as they tightened their hug. "Oh! You're so sweet and adorable! Well, I go by She/Her. Thank you for asking!" Grell said with a wide smile. Her sharp teeth made (Y/N) slightly scared, but she smiled. With a nod, Grell let go of the female and rushed to her bedroom, probably already looking through her clothes.

(Y/N)'s smile weakened as she sat on the couch, already feeling tired from her full stomach.

𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·
(ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1408)