Chapter 2

RAGHAAV:

"Anshumaan, send me the required files asap. No I need it right now.", I slightly raised my voice at my PA.

I was rubbing my forehead due to pain and frustration. Suddenly a hand handling a cup of coffee was forwarded at me.

"Here have this. I made it the way you like.", Zaara said keeping the cup on the table. The aroma of coffee made its way to my nose and my mouth watered. Zaara makes the best coffee in the world.

Immediately all the fatigue I was feeling disappeared. Zaara was not saying anything. She was just blowing the air to cool down coffee. I can see the twilight from my window. The whole setup looked a bit intimate to me.

I remembered my parents enjoying their coffee in the evening and my father cracking joke. I quickly shook of the thought as soon as it came. I don't even want to think about it.

"So, finished your studies? Did poncho irritate you?", I said with a smile. Poncho and Zaara are best friends. They both fight a lot and then patch up fast too. They have more sibling bond than me and Payal.

"Oh hello! Don't talk about my bestie like that. You may be her brother but only I have the right to make fun of her. " she said making weird faces.

"Is there some way I can help you?", I asked. I felt she wanted to ask me something but hesitating.

"Well I wanted to ask about investing in business, but I will come latter. You seem tired."

"Well, I am always tired. You say", I told her in a reassuring way.

"I wanted to know if investing in business is good idea? I have saved 75000 Rs. and I want to invest them", she said with her eyes shinning.

"Well I would suggest you take an IPO with that money rather than investing in business. The thing market is currently unstable for small business", I advised her.

"Ah! Ok. If you say so. But I really want to invest in a company."

Zaara is a good investor. Not many girls I meet are interested in business. I personally think women make better investors than men. I think they are good at manipulation and stats which is the basis of this game.

I blame the society for this. Women are usually discouraged to be in this field whereas this are the fields in which women are useful the most.

One of the reasons I admire Zaara is that she is very focused on her goal. She will never put behind her passion and family for anyone. She has sheer passion and focus in her eyes.

"Since you don't want to do job, do you know which vusiness you want to work on.", I inquired her.

"I am still unclear and hence I am thinking to continue with freelancing. Maybe I will find something I like by then.", she said while frowning a little.

Her eyebrows form beautiful lines when she frowns. I like that.

She pucked up the cups in which we drink coffee.

"Sir will you now grant me the permission to leave.", she said teasingly.

I just laughed slightly and allowed her to leave by nodding the head.

"By the way, coffee to sirf bahana tha apse milne ka and yes you look good in that shirt.", she left from there laughing quitely.

I was shocked to answer anything.

After she left a rare natural smile planted on my lips.

"Stupid girl"' I said in my mind but not when she was there.