1. REUNION

Cassie Hardwin graduates from the university this summer and comes back to Long Island, her childhood home after four years of separation. Her father organizes a barbecue party in their garden for her return. There are neighbors and old friends of Cassie but she is longing to see just one person.

Mathias Raptis.

He is her father's friend and their neighbor for many years. However, Cassie had stopped seeing him as an uncle years ago. The man has an athletic body with a muscled frame. Not just his body, his face is also alluring with every feature. His deep black eyes, perfectly flat nose, lushy lips, sharp jawline... Oh, his jawline.

As a Mediterranean people, he is warm blooded and treats everyone nice. But he is never been tame, one can see it in his eyes. Mathias has that inner fire like his people and he deserves to be a Greek God with his perfect frame.

In those years she had been living there, she used to wait for him to pass by her house when he was running. Cassie started doing yoga in their patio every morning, so she could easily spy on him. Her favorite pose was downward facing dog and she did it every time he came closer to her garden door.

However, the man showed no interest to her sensual moves, just kept running with his earphones and an indifferent face. At least her yoga sessions served two goals, she took her eye-candy every day and had an elastic body with womanish curves.

Cassie's favorite activity was watching him shoveling the snow in front of his house. She could imagine how contract the muscles on his forearms even the thick clothing. She was fantasizing about going to his side, throwing that shovel to the side and let him taking her from behind on the snow-covered ground. Or him coming into her room to slam her to the wall and fuck her against it, or her riding him like a fierce woman in his wife's bed.

Yes, he was married. And married with two children. One of his daughters, Avra, was Cassie's classmate and she used her friendship to get closer to Mathias. She visited Avra as much as she could, especially in summers. The Raptis family had a nice pool in their garden and Cassie used to like wandering around with her tiniest swimsuits while Mathias was mowing the lawn. Again, the man didn't pay attention to her little shows, never took a glimpse at her. Cassie wasn't even sure if he was aware of her presence.

Cassie's obsessive interest for this man began five years ago. It was her last year in high school, one year before she started college. She went to stay at Avra's house when Mrs. Raptis was outside the town.

There was that babysitter who was taking care of Avra's little sister when her mother wasn't around. As a senior student in university, the babysitter was four years older than the girls but they got along well.

Her name was Ashley and Cassie saw her as a role model. She was charming with her red hair and successful at the same time. Also, she had that feminine energy which showed her even more alluring with her gorgeous physique. They enjoyed together during that girl's night, then Cassie and Avra went to sleep while Ashley left them alone to put Avra's sister into the cradle.

After midnight, Cassie woke up thirsty and left the room to drink some water. On her way to the kitchen, she heard some sounds, like someone was crying. The source of that sound was Mathias's home office and Cassie came closer to there. She wondered what was happening and slowly opened the door, looked inside the room from the crack. And the view she saw had changed her life forever.

Mathias was standing near his desk while Ashley bent in front of him. Her hands had clenched on the edges of his desk and he was pondering her from behind. Cassie was in shock and her heartbeats fastened. She had never seen anyone having sex that close before. Their backs were to the door, so they didn't realize her presence.