6. SUCKING WINE

It's another invitation night at Hardwin family garden.

Cassie got that pastry shop business yesterday and her father couldn't hold back the part of him that loves celebrating. There are a few people chilling and enjoying the dinner that Mrs. Hardwin cooked. Children wander around the table while their parents chat over wine. Everyone has a peaceful evening in the cozy atmosphere. Except one person.

Mathias Raptis.

His friend Peter invited Raptis family persistently since Mathias had been late to join the barbecue party, and he didn't take no as an answer. There are less people now and Mathias is facing with his long-time friend at the end of the table.

Pretending like he didn't cross the line with his friend is harder than Mathias thinks. He is trying to look Peter in the eye as if he wasn't fucking his princess daughter at this time two weeks ago, in the backseat of his car like she was a whore.

That's why Mathias keeps talking about the recent matches won by Long Island Nets or telling funny stories about his business. He is selfishly trying to feel better by entertaining his friend.

However, his strategy turns back to him as another issue that Mathias is having a hard time to handle. He is sitting near Cassie who organized the seating plan. She is laughing at his every joke while touching his shoulder or rubbing her arm against his. Mathias feels heat crawls toward his neck with every touch of her body and his pants get tighter and tighter since he sat in his chair.

The cheerful girl near him can't keep her hands to herself but no one is aware of the platonic connection between them. Because it is dirtier than their darkest imagination: A girl in her twenties and her father's friend who is nearly twice her age...

He really wanted it two weeks ago. He really wanted her to be a fierce woman who can keep up with him. However, Cassie, her father's little princess turned out as a whining girl who can't endure Mathias's fever.

She should have been, though. With those womanish curves that making him imagine the secret parts of her body, plump breasts that fitting in his palms perfectly, round shaped hips that he can hold on while fucking vigorously... She should have turned into a seductress who is dreamed by every man, but...

Her physical allurance drove him wrong and he ended up with a huge disappointment. Still, like the hypocrite man he is, Mathias couldn't get this girl out of his mind.

He couldn't drive work in the mornings without breaks since her appealing scent lingered for a week in the narrow space. His rebel cock hard as steel, Mathias had been pulling his car over in the woods for five minutes and jerking off with her soft curves in his mind.

He imagined Cassie in his home office, jumping on his lap as crying with pleasure, him devouring her neck as grabbing her ass with both hands; or Mathias pressing her curvy body against the wall in his atelier behind the garage, him sucking her perfectly round breasts as groaning, ramming inside her tight pussy till he hears her desperate scream when she comes; or Cassie blowing him off with her red lips wrapped around his shaft in the shower, making him come load inside her throat...

So, these two weeks weren't easy for Mathias. He hadn't fucked his fist in his life that much since his teenage years. Too bad, all scenes he'd used were all made up by him, vivid products of his sinful mind. Now, he has to sit near this girl and try to look cool with the situation.

The more Cassie flushes her soft curves against the side of his torso, the more Mathias tries to give Peter hilarity. After an hour in discomfort, he makes another joke that rips a genuine laugh from his friend. Unfortunately, it is a big mistake to take it that further and he can't keep his cool after Cassie's reaction this time.