New School

(Y/n's  POV)

"Y/n get up you are gonna be late for school!"  I hear my mom scream downstairs.

"Mom, my alarm clock hasn't gone off yet!" I mumble.

"It went off 15 minutes ago!", mom answered me. "Now get up and come downstairs!".

"Ughhh, fine!" I shout to mum, while getting out of my bed.

"I have to leave now! Otherwise I'm gonna be late for work!  Bye sweetie!" my mom shouts.

The time I get downstairs mom has left. She works a lot. She left my breakfast on the table.

I quickly ate it and rushed out the door. I'm already late.

I ran trough the streets, "I am so late", I tought to myself. "And it's my first day too!". I see a red light but I can't stop. I see a blonde boy standing in front of me. I try to stop but the next second i bump into him. I fall on him and we are both laying on the ground now.

"Oh my god I am so sorry" I mutter.

"No worries, its ok" He smiles to me and stands up. He reaches his hand to help me.

I take his hand. I feel a bit embarrassed and shy.  Then i notice that The light turns green and I rush across the road leaving the boy behind me.

I make it to school. "I have never been to such a modern school" I think to myself while admiring the school from outside.  I run to class, the second i walk in the teacher greets me.

"Welcome! Everyone please welcome our new student Y/n. I hope each one of you is nice to her." I start to walk towards the seats and I sit down. A girl sits next to me.

"Hi, I am Marinette. Its nice to meet you." She smiles at me.

"Hi! I'm Y/n." i answer her a bit shyly.

"Finally a friend" I think to myself. I sit quietly when Marinette asks me.

"So do you already like anyone in here?" She smiles.

"W-what no. I mean I met this boy and he seemed nice." Marinette looks at me surprised.

"Oooh, what's his name?" She smirks at me.

"I didn't get his name.." I say quietly.

The next second a blonde boy walks in. "He looks like the boy I ran into." I think to myself. He catches a glance from me but doesn't say anything.

"He probably thinks I am so weird.." I think to myself while putting my head on the table, feeling embarrassed.

Marinette notices me staring at him and she says with a smirk  "Oh that's Adrien. He's the son of Gabriel Agreste the famous fashion designer. Adrien is a famous model for many brands especially his fathers brand. Many girls like him.".

I feel more embarrassed the moment she says this.

He sits in front of me and Marinette, next to the blonde haired girl. The girl turned around to me and hissed at me with an evil smirk.

"Adrien is mine,so keep your eyes off him.." She turns around and continues to talk with Adrien.

Marinette turns to me and rolls her eyes." That's Chloe, don't mind her. She thinks she is better than everyone else because she's the mayor's daughter."

The next second the school bell rang. The class has started.

AN:
Sorry guys that this chapter was awfully short. I promise the chapters will get longer. Until then!