16. love story.

Ashly pov.

I woke up in a familiar room and it's definitely not mine. It took 2-3 seconds to adjust my eyes because of the bright sunlight hitting on my face. I left a hand around my waist and a face on the crock of my neck. I recognized the scent of a familiar boy. Kim taehyung. I wiggled a little. His grip on my waist tightened. "I wanna sleep ashly. Don't move and disturb me" he said in his morning deep voice which made chills run down my spine. I managed to take my phone which is on the table near his bed. I looked at the time. It's 7:00 in the morning. I should probably get ready. "Taehyungah wake up I should get ready. I think you should also get ready"  I said hitting his arm lightly. "5 minutes please" he said pouting in sleep. His eyes not opened. "No wake up or I'll kill you. I need to get ready. I already I'm in detention I don't want more problems please" I said . He woke up suddenly and started laughing "so you got a detention again" he said in between his laughs. I glared him. "Can I go to my room. Is that cockroach still there" I asked feeling scared . "No I got rid of it yesterday. I tought to inform you but you slept. So I didn't disturb you" he said smiling. My hair is all over my face and the same goes to taehyung. We laughed looking at eachother. I took it as a chance and threw a pillow on his face. Before he could do anything I ran out of his room and ran into my room and directly into the bathroom. I completed my morning routine. I forgot to take my school uniform to the bathroom. LOVE STORY by taylor swift is playing in the background from my shower Playlist. I stared singing while my eyes where closed.

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"

I completed singing when I felt someone before me. I was kneeling down in a proposing position. I opened my eyes and saw taehyung standing in front of me. He cleared his throat and I stood up. "When did you come in" I asked scratching the back of my neck and bitting my lower lip. My cheeks pink due to the blood rushing in there. "From romeo save me" he said laughing. He looked at me completely and I'm wearing nothing only a bath roab on my naked body. He looked away and cleared his throat awkwardly.  "All shy baby boy" I said teasing him. "No I'm not" he said gulping. I lifted my right eyebrow and said "you sure are shy baby boy " I said teasing more. I felt like taking this situation as an advantage to tease him but my plan didn't work. I frowned as taehyung started walking towards me. My back hit the door of my bathroom. "Now call me baby boy , baby girl " he said smirking and his hands either said of me. I'm standing in between him and my bathroom door. I'm flustered. My cheeks resembled a tomato. Why me God. He's body is so close but he maintained some distance between us even though it's useless. His smirk grew because of my flustered form. I got back to my senses and hit his chest. He backed off and I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. He laughed loudly. "Try to tease me again and I'll show you who is the master in teasing miss little" he said and walked out of my room closing the door with a loud thud. I cursed under my breath and came out and changed into my school uniform. I don't know how to wear contacts so I called taehyung for help. "Be careful with my eyes please" I said when he's about to put the contact on my eye. "Shu! Don't move , how are you expecting me to be careful if you keep on talking and moving your face. Now shut up will you" he said and slapped my lips. I puckered my lips. He completed putting contacts on my both eyes. I blinked few times and things are clear. It felt weird but I got used to it now. "You look good. Thank me for buying you these contacts" he said proudly with his famous boxy smile on his face. "Ahh whatever let's go we'll be late to school" I said expressionless.
-
We reached school. All were looking at me in awe. Mainly boys some were falling down with their hands on their chests just above their hearts.  Nice actors I thought and smiled. Meanwhile taehyung is trying to 'cover me?' Wah why is he acting so protective. I walked inside my class. Jimin gave me a thumbs up.  I smiled towards him. I sat near taehyung on my usual seat. Now I and taehyung were surrounded by students mostly boys. "You look good with your glasses but sexy without them" a boy of my class said. I laughed , from the corner of my eyes I saw taehyung frowning. The teacher entered and everyone went back to their seats. I'm glad that they dispersed I couldn't breathe because of them. I usually hate attention.
-
It's already lunch time . I didn't care about taehyung or jimin and ran to cafeteria cause I need food. I'm hungry and I need food. I had my lunch box in my hand. I saw hobi oppa and joon oppa sitting on the chairs of a certain table. I waved my hand towards them. They did the same and signaled me to come with their hand. I went to them and sat opposite to them."did you come alone what are those 2 doing " hobi oppa asked."they came" I said pointing towards them "I felt hungry so I ran to get here" I said chuckling. Taehyung and Jimin came and sat either said of me. "You look different today" joon oppa said. I looked up confused. "Yah namjoonah she isn't wearing glasses she's wearing contacts" hobi oppa said. "You look good with and without glasses" joon oppa said. "No you look cute in glasses but you look hot and cute without glasses" hobi oppa said in a Iykyk look. I laughed nervously.  I got flustered once again. "Not as good as joon oppa and jimin oppa" I said smiling.  Jimin looked shocked. He smiled like an idiot saying "did you hear what she called me just now. She said oppa"."she called me oppa also why so happy" joon oppa asked jimin. "It's just hard to listen from ashly" he said . "Ok I'll not call you oppa then" I said. "Nooo, call me oppa only" he said with his cute puppy eyes. "Ok oppa" I said , he ruffled my hair and said "good" I laughed and filled my mouth with food "call me also oppa" taehyung demanded.  "No" I said "why , I and jimin are of same age" he whined. "No not you" I said laughing. "Please" he said showing his charming fake cry. He pouted. He looked really cute. I melted. I have a soft corner for him because obviously he's my crush. I rolled my eyes and I called him tae oppa. He froze for a moment and smiled hugely towards me. I'm in love with his boxy smile.

A/n:- hello loves. I'm back.  Hope you like this update. Vote if you like. Thank you. 💜.(sleeping after publishing to avoid my mom hitting me with a broomstick on my butt)🤭😭 it's night in india and I'm not sleeping and I need to wake up early in the morning 😭😭 . I'm getting demotivation seeing absolutely zero readers 😕