Chapter 3.

There was a letter on the table. The leaf does not mean anything good. Because my mom leaves it for me when she wants to tell me something but can't make it because of work. I was so scared. The last time I got a letter like that, I got slapped that night for a failing grade. I went downstairs. I took a slow breath and opened the envelope. My mom had found out about math so she hired a tutor for me. I would have tutoring on Wednesday and Friday. I was terribly surprised but I was glad someone else was tutoring me and not Yeon. I came to school but Jong wasn't there. But Yeon was already sitting there. I walked over to my desk and got my stuff ready for class. But Yeon started a conversation:

Y: "Hi. You didn't text me yesterday."

S:" I didn't have time."

Y: "And what did you do?" He asked arrogantly

S: "Important things"

Y:" And these are?"

S: "What do you care so much?!"

Y: "Okay so today we are going to that library?"

S: "I told you yesterday that I can't and I have news you don't have to tutor me my mom hired me a tutor"

Y: "Well that's too bad I have a curriculum so I have to"

S: "You don't have to I'll tutor you in English but I don't need you for Maths"

Y: "That remains to be seen but if you need help I won't cancel my offer. See you tomorrow?"

S: "I don't know, I have a tutoring session tomorrow. I'll see, I'll text you."

Y: "So how was yesterday?"

S: "No. Seriously, I'll text you."

When I finished my answer the doorbell rang. School quickly ran out and I went to the library. I was going to meet Woobin there. When I walked in I saw him but stopped immediately. I saw that he was standing there with another girl. She was his classmate. A lot of thoughts went through my head, "He replaced me so quickly?" , "Why is he there with her he was supposed to meet me." And a million other questions. But then... "Seung!" he called out to me. "Hey sorry I'm a bit late" He said and looked around. "It's okay now I'm here" "under with me" He said and pulled my hand.

W: "I need your help. I need to pick some book for a girl...

I was petrified at that moment. He likes some girl and asks for help from me so he can please her! Seriously? I got sad, but I decided to help him.

S: "What type of book she likes?"

W: "I don't even know but she loves cooking so I was wondering..."

S: "Try this one, there are a million amazing recipes and buy her some food to make her happy"

He didn't even have time to finish and I had already found the right one. We have it at home and my mom loves it.

W: "Thank you. My mum will be happy. I don't even know how to repay you."

S: "Mommy?"

W: "Yes did you think I was buying it for who?" He laughed

S: "Well I thought you were buying it for some girl you like...

W: "Haha no. I'm still going to buy her food are you coming with me?"

S: "I'd like to go but I can't I have to go home"

W: "Okay so I'll see you tomorrow" he smiled. "Otherwise could you give me your number?"

S: "Yes. Here you go."

I gave him my number and ran off to catch the bus. Mum had an argument with the driver so she fired him. So now I don't have a chauffeur but I don't even mind. A walk won't do me any harm. As I was running for the bus, I met Yeon. But he looked angry.

Y: "Suddenly you're taking the bus? Or well actually I won't care"

S: "Yes I'm taking any problem?" I asked but he really looked weird to me.

Y: "mm" he mumbled and looked away.

S: "Something wrong?" I asked because I was curious

Y: "No"

S: "You think I can't see that something happened to you?"

Y: "Don't worry liar"

S: "Excuse me? Liar?

Y: "Yes, you're pretty good at lying."

S: "What did I lie to you about?" I couldn't remember anything

Y: "Remember." he finished talking and just then the bus came

S: "Hey Park Yeon!"

He ignored me and got on the bus. I sat down next to him and annoyed him the whole way.

Y: "You know what, like my time is valuable and you're cutting me out of it. I could've had one lesson already."

S: "I told you I can't today because I have something..."

Y: "I know you were with Woobin but you obviously had fun"

S:" God, I was just supposed to help him pick out a book"

Y: "Hey, why you, hmm"

S: "Are you jealous?"

Y: "Sure just me. I need to learn English and if I don't pass any of you I'll..... you "He said angrily. I decided to be nice and not provoke him.Even though I don't like him.

S: "Okay well tomorrow after school for 1 hour because I also have tutoring.

Y: "OK"

We got off at the same bus stop and took the same route too only he lived quite a bit further down the road than me. Without a word we walked upstairs. But then he turned to his house.

Y: "Don't forget to write to me like you did yesterday"

He walked in I just stood there and then continued. As I went upstairs I was thinking of all sorts of things but I remembered that I had to write to Jong. She wrote back that she was sick and wouldn't be coming to school for at least the 1st week. I was sad about it, but I'll get over it somehow. When I got home I texted Yeon and arranged to meet him.....