CHAPTER 2: The Deception Unfolds

Days turned into weeks, and Deepak found himself growing fond of Saumya's company, albeit under false pretenses. He knew he was walking a fine line, but the fear of rejection held him back from revealing his true identity.

One night, while chatting as Vishal, Deepak hesitated but finally typed, "Hi."

Saumya replied almost instantly, "Hi! Who's that boy you were talking about earlier?"

Deepak's heart skipped a beat. He had to think fast. "Did I tell you his name?" he typed back, feigning ignorance.

Saumya replied, "Yes please"

Deepak, still pretending to be Vishal, replied, "His name is Vishal Pal."

Deepak : saumya i love you...

Saumya accepted his proposal as she does not want her friendship to get spoiled. Deepak felt a pang of guilt but pushed it aside, continuing the conversation as if everything was normal.

As days passed, Deepak's feelings for Saumya deepened. He found himself wanting to be honest with her but was trapped in a web of lies he had spun.

One night, emboldened by his growing attachment, Deepak messaged Saumya, "Can I ask you something?"

Saumya, who had grown comfortable chatting with 'Vishal,' replied, "Sure, go ahead."

Deepak hesitated before typing, "Can you send me your nude pictures?"

Saumya paused, surprised by the request

Deepak threatens to block her if she doesn't send him the pictures

eventually she sent a nude picture, not suspecting anything unusual.

Deepak's heart raced as he received the picture. He felt a mix of excitement and guilt, knowing he was deceiving Saumya.