Chapter 15:Room 207

Pressing on the brake,John B went to open the back door.
Behind the door appeared Pope's and JJ's terrified faces.
"Move!"Sarah yelled pushing John B out of the way.
"Kie do you hear me"Sarah snapped her fingers at Kiara.
Her mind went away to that night.

At the bonfire.

Sarah saw it.She saw the sparkle in Kie's eyes while she constantly looked in JJ's direction.She saw how distant and lonely Kie was.She saw something in her eyes.Hurt.
She saw how relieved Kie was after seeing JJ at the parking lot.

"Sarah?Come on everyone is already inside."John B took her hand in his and they walked up the porch steps stopping in front of the door.
"Are you sure your okey?"His thumb caressed her cheek.
"Yeah,yeah i just have a lot on my mind"
"Everything is gonna be alright"he pressed a light kiss against her forehead and twisted the doorknob,opening the door.

"Is she awake"Sarah's voice echoed through the house as she and John B appeared in the living room.
"Kie,Kie wake up"JJ slightly shaked her,everyone now worried if she was even gonna wake up.

"Guys....We need to get her to a hospital right now.She might bleed too much."
JJ didn't spend a second and lifted her up,running to the door with her carefully pressed against his chest.
"Someone open the fucking door!What the fuck,hurry!"JJ yelled out to John b who was the closest.
"Okey,okey!I needed to find my keys,everyone hurry!"He said now opening the door as the others followed behind.

"Jayj"She whispered,unsure if it was even him.

"Shh,save your energy Kie"

Pope opened the door and they entered the Twinkie along with Sarah and Pope went to the passenger seat now.

"Is she awake?"Sarah whispered.
"Yeah but barely"

"Im so tired,everything h-hurts"she whispered.
"I know,I know,can you stay awake for me Kie,please,for me"He looked at the brunette laying on his lap,and then at her shirt that was now covered in blood,along with her pants and her body.
He saw him in her,he knew what the pain felt but after opening up to the pogues,they helped him,she helped him.But..she never asked for help.They never realised she needs help.

She was alone,just like him at the start.And JJ wondered how could someone do this to the prettiest girl in the world.How could he?
"But..Im so....tired"she closed her eyes.
"No,no,Kie,stay awake please stay awake"Sarah shaked her.

"We're here!"Pope yelled as they felt the car stop as Pope left to open their door.
"Guys we need to get the story straight first!"Sarah said,stopping JJ from getting out.
"What do we get straight?!Her dad's a fuck up and he beated..her"
"JJ he'll be arrested,he's still her dad,do you think even after that she'd want her dad to be arrested?
I understand what he does but still,do you think she wants that?Im telling you,we need to get the story straight first."

"Fine."he hestitated.

"Okey,so.We went to an abandoned house to explore and she,i don't know,fell on glass?"

"That wouldn't cause this much blood and wounds."Pope added.

"Then i don't know."

"Me neither"

"Me neither"

"Fuck this"JJ said entering the hospital as the three remained behind him.

"We need help!Anyone!?"

Two nurses helped them find the first free room.
207.

"I'm Brooke,I'll be helping you today,I need her information and what happened."

"Okey,Kiara Carrera,17,we don't know what happened,we found her beside her house,unconscious"

"I'm guessing it was her parents then?"