First Time - Story 1

[Director's Office]

[Director's Office]

(The Director was looking through the documents of old TBD employees as the communicator lights up and speaks to the Director)

Communicator: Director, the new recruit wants to talk to you.

Director: Send them in.

(Croissant Cookie enters the office with her resume. She passes it to the director.)

Director: Hm, says here you're a mechanic?

Croissant Cookie: Yes, I have created many things before my time coming here, Mr. Director. 

Director: Oh please, just call me "The Director". Anyways, it also says you are the top of your class, yes?

Croissant Cookie: Yes, that's true, Director.

Director: Impressive, I must say. We do need a new mechanic to the staff.

(The Director picks up the telephone and makes an announcement.)

Director: Attention,  fellow Timeguards. May I request Blueberry Muffin Cookie to come to my office, please? Thank you for your time.

(Blueberry Muffin Cookie enters the office and sees both the Director and Croissant Cookie.)

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: You called, Director?

Director: Blueberry Muffin Cookie, meet Croissant Cookie. Croissant Cookie, this is Blueberry Muffin Cookie.

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: Greetings!

(Blueberry Muffin Cookie shakes Croissant Cookie's hand.)

Director: Croissant Cookie will be your mentee for her first day, Blueberry Muffin Cookie.

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: Pardon?

Director: Just give her a tour and show her the ropes. She'll be taken as the Technology Development Division's new employee.

Blueberry Muffin Cookie:
But isn't Dark Fondue Cookie take new employees guides and tours?

Director: I'm sure you'll be fine! Plus, you are more of a socialized one than most of them

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: Very well, Director.

(Blueberry Muffin Cookie takes Croissant Cookie outside the office for a tour. The Director stamps out a former employee's files as "Classified".)

Director: You were such a great member... What happened?

[Time Registry Division]Blueberry Muffin Cookie: This is the Time Registry Division, each machine documents text records of each timeline

Blueberry Muffin Cookie:
This is the Time Registry Division, each machine documents text records of each timeline. Just don't touch the documents because every text is important. 

(Baguette Cookie sees Blueberry Muffin Cookie and Croissant Cookie and shouted to them.)

Baguette Cookie: Hey!

(They both stopped and turn behind them and sees Baguette Cookie.)

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: Oh hi! Croissant Cookie, this is Baguette Cookie. She's in charge of this place.

Baguette Cookie: So you're the new employee, I see?

(Croissant Cookie slightly nods and the room went silent.)

Croissant Cookie: This is awkward.

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: Anyways, let's continue onward!

(Blueberry Muffin Cookie and Croissant Cookie went to another division. Baguette Cookie goes back to work after that.)