chapter one: falling 4 u

Not even two weeks after getting extremely popular online, Alivia Cartwright found herself in a dilemma.
No matter how hard she had tried to maintain her squeaky-clean reputation, today was the day that she finally slipped up.
Literally.
Last night, Alivia attended a party at the house of her new, popular influencer friend, Tara. Of course, as anyone would be, Liv was ecstatic about being able to go to her very first TaraYummy party. The lights, the music, the drinks, the people. Alivia was practically shaking with excitement.
When getting ready for the party, she put on her favorite party outfit, spent a crazy amount of time on her hair and makeup, and also made sure to take lots of pictures. If you're going to spend that much time getting ready, a photo shoot is obviously needed. Liv sprinted to her Instagram to post her party outfit.
------------
@𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

------------@𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐲, 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐢

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐲, 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐢.𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟕𝟓𝐤 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
Going to feel extra yummy at @𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐲 's party tonight 💋
𝟏𝟓𝐤 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
@𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐢.𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 you're so hot
             @𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 stop literally you
@𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 omg liv and tara collab?!
@𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐲 i'm so excited to see you omg
             @𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 not as excited as i am
                  to see you!!
@𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 so gorgeous
@𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 outfit goes insanely hard
@𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 OMGG liv at a tara party im going to            pass away
----------

After taking many pictures and spending a huge amount of time getting ready, it was finally time for the party. When Liv's Uber pulled up to Tara's house, she was hit with the sound of music playing and the sight of people everywhere dancing and conversing.
She opened the car door, and walked inside. There were so many people that it was hard to see. Her best friends Brielle and Giselle were at the party as well, and she needed to find them.  Like asap. She opened up her phone and went straight to their trio groupchat.