~ 𝓓𝓪𝔂 4 ~

(I couldn't find the artist, if someone knows, please tell me if you know.)

Dazai woke up, dreadful. He had found out that all of Yokohama was stuck in a Time Loop, so at least he wasn't going crazy. He stood up, realizing that he'd just fallen asleep and that he didn't change out of his clothes. He groaned and got up, his legs felt like jelly.

He walked over to his closet and looked through it, settling with a loose black t-shirt and shorts. He changed and flopped back on his bed, hearing that ding again. He grabbed his phone to see the text, and unsurprisingly, it was ★ again.

: [Morning sleepyhead. Are you ready to ask questions again?]

Dazai: [Morning to you too, and yes. I am.]

Dazai chuckled at the message, he didn't expect someone to do this just.. Because. It was amusing.

: [Well, ask away, Dazai.]

Dazai thought about this for a few minutes, what should he ask? He had limited questions now, and he doubts he's getting an answer. But he'll try. He walked into his bathroom, closed and locked the door, and sat on the floor. Silence.

That's when he started typing.

Dazai: [Where are you? And don't do one of those stupid answers, I mean the address.]

: [Find it out yourself, you're smart, yeah? I think you know you can find that out easily.]

Damnit. They were right. Dazai could just track the number. What was Dazai doing? He could easily get this done and finished, the person on the other end knew that too. So, what the hell was Dazai doing?

What's- What's gotten into me? Dazai pondered. The messages felt... familiar. Like he knew who was talking on the other end. Was that weird? Maybe so. He leaned back on the side of the bathtub. He didn't know what he was doing.

Then he thought for a second, like, actually thought about what he was doing. Then, it clicked like when you connect something to another. He was dragging on the conversation so it didn't end.

Why was he doing that? He didn't know this person! Or.. did he? His brain went haywire. He noticed that his phone turned off, so he opened it again and opened the messages. He knew what to message back.

Dazai: [You're right about that, so why don't you tell me upfront who you are?]

: [Because, what fun is it telling you? You're a detective. Find out for yourself.]

Dazai: [Fine, fine, party pooper.]

━━━━ ⊱ °。 ☾ °。⊰━━━━

★ chuckled on the other side. Dazai's a funny guy. They sat back and watched the typing animation as Dazai typed. ★ 's office was dark, the only lights being the dim light of their phone. The office door was locked, peaceful and quiet.

★ watched as Dazai's message popped up.

Dazai: [What if I come and see you right now?]

: [I'm not stopping you then. Your choice after all.]

Dazai: [Then I won't! Let me get used to whatever you put me in :( ]

The sad face. The fucking sad face. This was Dazai in his element, and damn, did ★ find it amusing. They can't wait to see it in person.

As ★ was about to type back, someone was knocking on the office door. "C'mon!! Let me in!" That was Alice's voice. ★ assumed that ☆ was chasing them, again. ★ groaned and got up, unlocked the door, and let Alice and surprisingly, ❤︎ in.

The two rushed in and closed the door. ★ scoffed. "What happened?" they asked. Alice perked up before ❤︎ could. " ☆ was chasing us! As expect-" Alice was cut off by a muffled sentence. "Ooohh Alice, ❤︎! Where are youuu??" ☆ said. Alice locked the door right after.

The 5th time this week. Ugh. ★ wondered why in general. They knew that they'd never get the answer so they didn't try. Alice and ❤︎ were cuddled against each other as they do normally. ★ wanted that. But jealousy can wait. First, they needed to deal with ☆ .

━━━━ ⊱ °。 ☾ °。⊰━━━━

Dazai noticed the messages stopped, maybe the other person got busy? Yeah, that made sense. Dazai got off the bathroom floor and unlocked the bathroom door. He got out of the room and into his bedroom. He sat down his phone and stared at the ceiling. What would he do now?

He could annoy Chuuya and or Kunikida. He could pair Atsushi and Akutagawa up again. He could do a lot now actually. Did the time loop make him immortal? He should try that. He was brainstorming about what he'd do when he heard brringg. Someone was calling him.

When he picked his phone and saw the caller ID, it read "Snail". "Of course.." Dazai thought. He also had nothing to lose. He picked up.

"Hey, Mackerel." Chuuya spoke up. Dazai sighed and waited for Chuuya to continue. "Um.. What are you doing tonight?" Chuuya asked. Dazia had expected this. Chuuya was gonna ask if the two could go out drinking.

"Nothin' much. Does chibi wanna take me out~?" Dazai teased, earning a scowl from Chuuya. "You know damn well I don't like you." That was true, especially coming from Chuuya. The ginger being Aro/Ace and all.

"Yeah, yeah." Dazai teased. "Anyways, wanna go out drinking again?" Chuuya proposed. And Dazai really couldn't say no. "Sure. I guess we both need a reliever, huh. Surprisingly, I thought someone as small as you couldn't hold so much other than anger!" Dazai teased.

That earned a scream from Chuuya. This lasted for a few minutes until Chuuya hung up. Dazai knew where Chuuya would be. It was typical for Chuuya to be at one place when they did stuff like this.

This is gonna be one hell of a night. Dazai wonders if he'll wake up with a hangover.

━━━━ ⊱ °。 ☾ °。⊰━━━━

★ had locked ☆ in their room, ★ had no time to mess around with them when they had more important matters to attend to. ★ walked back into their office, shooing Alice and ❤︎ away. They sat down and pondered what they were gonna do.

What if Dazai came to come and see them? That'd put a bullet in their plans, sure, but ★ couldn't deny the thrill of that. When they thought about it, Dazai coming to see them would actually help kickstart a lot. Maybe Dazai should go and find where ★ is.

★ observed their cameras, mostly the one in front of ☆ 's room. ★ couldn't let them out with all the energy they've got right now. It was for the better. ★ looked at one of the cameras and saw Alice and ❤︎ doing something random, but knowing them, it was in a romantic sense.

Oh how ★ wanted that. They would wait though, the waiting game was worth it. It would be so, so worth it in the end.

"I guess I'll just have to wait then, I'll work with that..."