enemies.

"yeh jagah kuch khaali khaali si nahi lag rahi aadi?", aryan said being confused.

They were going to the principle's office, guided by aditi as we read in the last chapter.

"chod na hame kya", Aditya said being unbothered.

"aur yeh yaha sae right-
"Wtfffff?"

They both yelled their lungs out.

"ssh shh chila mat kisi ladki nae dekh liya problem hojayegi, chup karke chalte hai", Aditya said.

They started going but aditi with her friends group came with a male teacher.

aditi said in a dramatic way "omgg, sir bola tha koi ladka aaya tha idhar"

"what are you both doing here?", sir said sternly.

"sir woh actually hume aditi nae kaha yaha aane ko", Aditya said being confident.

Sir looked at aditi

"haw Sir mai toh isse ache se jaanti bhi nahi, aur mai pura time apne friends kae saath thi, haina girls" aditi winked.

"YES SIR", everyone shouted.

Sir grabbed both of aditiya's and aryan's ear and twisted it.
Aryan groaned in pain where as aditya was giving death glares to aditi.

"you both are new isiliye chodh diya, don't repeat this mistake", said that sir and went.

"Kya hogaya tujhe aditi dekh na aryan ko, wish I could tell sir but tu meri bsf haina chodh diya tujhe", whispered ahaana.

Aditi fliped her hairs "Wish you could"

Later in class.

Right now aditi was in her class talking with ahaana when Julie comes.

well, Julie is that pick me kinda girl and she is super jealous of Aditi because of her looks and all. She acts as a good friend of her but aditi knows how she is, ahaana still thinks f Julie as a good friend.

"hey aditi", Julie said while coming infront of them.

Aditi rolled her eyes "oh hi"

"i heard you bullied two handsome guys in the morning, I'm disappointed", said Julie in a dramatic way.

"well, woh kya haina i don't give a shit about anyone and moreover you should mind your own business darling"

Later.
There professor comes and everyone greets him, he sat down and opened his file but then principal comes near the door and calls him.
he tells him something and the professor smiles and says.

"so guys, we have two new students here"
He looked at door and smiled at those two figures and gestured them to come inn.

"come on introduce yourselves boys"

"hello everyone, I'm Aryan Singh your new classmate or whatever hehe, I'm pretty nervous right now. hope you all will co-operate with me thankyou", he then turned his gaze to ahaana who was on the last bend admiring him.
He smiled at her and she smiled back.
Aditi coughed to gain their attention back.

"Sit on the second bench for now dear"  professor told him.
Aryan nodded.

"Hi everyone I'm Aditya Kapoor i don't care what you all think about me I'll just say if you all cooperate with me I'll also co-operate, thankyou", he said with a cold face while his gaze was fixed on aditi.
It made aditi gulp somehow.

"haha that was rude young boy but nevermind you may take your seat on the second last bench with Aditi"

"What-", aditi yelled.
Aditya just rolled his eyes and went to sit there.