001. The New Girl

|I ACCIDENTALLY VAPORIZEMY PRE-ALGEBRA TEACHER|

Look, I didn't want to be a half-blood. If you're reading this because you think you might be one, my advice is: close this book right now.

"What's a half blood?" Jacaerys asked confused.

Baelrion looked at the half- Targaryen, "Someone powerful and strong."

Noticing how he drawled out the word strong made Rhaenyra's two  sons flinched, while the other fractions couldn't help but smirk.

"Even their god didn't approve" Alicent thought.

Believe whatever lie your mom or dad told you about your birth and try to lead a normal life. Being a half-blood is dangerous.

The Greens and Visery looked concerned, hopefully Alyssa isn't one of these halfbloods.

It's scary. Most of the time, it gets you killed in painful, nasty ways.

"KILLED? HOW!" Aegon yelled frightened, if his wife was part of this world, he can't see her die not again.

"Is a dangerous world for them, most of them prevail in battle but well you shall see."

If you're a normal kid, read this because you think it's fiction, great. Read on. I envy you for being able to believe that none of this ever happened. But if you recognize yourself in these pages-if you feel something stirring inside-stop reading immediately. You might be one of us. And once you know that it's only a matter of time before they sense it too, and they'll come for you. Don't say I didn't warn you.

My name is Percy Jackson. I'm twelve years old. Until a few months ago, I was a boarding student at Yancy Academy, a private school for troubled kids in upstate New York.

"What does this boy have to do with my daughter?" Visery asked the deity.

"Just watch."

Am I a troubled kid?

Yeah. You could say that.

"Sounds like someone we know." Helaena whispered to her older brother and middle brother as they sent teasing looks to their youngest brother making him pout.

Daeron raised an eyebrow and pointed towards their mother, 'I'll have you know, mother says I'm her favorite."

"Daeron Targaryen do not lie, I have no favorite, I love you all equally." The Queen-Mother began saying before she smiled at her children, "And if I did have a favorite it will be my grandchildren."

Prince Rhaegar, Prince Baelor and Princess Gael smiled at their grandmother before looking back at the screen.

"Well, I did not expect this." Daeron told his sister.