~ 10 ~

Saul stayed with me nearly every night for the next couple of weeks leading up to the day he left for the tour. He would sit with me at the bar and flirt with me while I served until 2. Then we would walk home together, looking at the guitar every time we walked past it. Every time it was there.

We'd get home and have amazing sex all over the apartment. Sometimes multiple times a night. Then we'd drink some Jack and watch MTV together before getting too drunk, showering together, and then finally going to bed.

Every night was the same.

Every night was perfect.

Waking up this morning was the worst, however.

"No, I don't want to wake up," I said keeping my eyes closed. Saul laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Come on please shower with me," He said pulling me to the edge of the bed.

"No," I responded. He laughed, pressing a kiss on my bare stomach, "Suit yourself."

"No stay here," I shouted to him. I heard his laugh and then heard the shower start. Son of a bitch. I got up and followed him into the bathroom.

"Oh hi," he said grabbing my waist and pressing me gently against the wall.

"Today is the day you leave," I whispered. His face fell and he nodded.

"Unfortunately it is," he said grabbing a strand of my blonde hair and twirling it between his fingers, "Please don't make me spend it trying to coax you out."

I nodded and grabbed his head pulling him toward me, engulfing him in a kiss. It had been a month and a half since I met Saul and the rest of the boys. I can't imagine my life without them. They were my friends and he was possibly the love of my life.

He lifted me up, deepening the kiss as we stepped into the shower. He pressed me gently against the cold tile and a shiver went down my spine. Maybe I could just not go to work and follow the boys to Seattle for the first stop on their tour.

"Let me come with you," I said pulling away. He smiled and started kissing down my neck.

"You have work, my love," he said in between kisses.

"Fuck work," I responded. He laughed before sucking on my sensitive spot getting a groan out of me.

"You're coming to Colorado, you can miss Seattle," he whispered into my ear before sucking gently on my ear lobe, sending chills down my body.

"But I don't want to miss you," I said scraping my hands down his back. He licked up my neck before making eye contact.

"I won't stop you, but I am going to say it's okay to stay here because I will see you again in a week," he said carefully finding my collar bone leaving hickeys along the bone as he moved.

"A week, that's not too bad," I breathed out. He hummed in agreement before grabbing my ass.

"Now enough talking," he growled and I listened.

                                           —-

After our "shower," we decided to go into the music store to get some picks and strings for the tour. The venues were each paying them for the ticket sales so he felt a little more comfortable spending money now.

We walked in and looked around the store. He picked up a couple of bags of picks and several packs of strings. On the back wall was a tall black hat that fascinated me. I picked it up and set it on my head. Saul turned the corner saw me and smiled.

"Whaddya think?" I asked, an unlit cigarette hanging from my mouth.

"I think I need that," he smiled grabbing it from my head, walking to the counter. I stayed and looked at my guitar. I couldn't wait until I could get it, which would be soon I think.