Prologue/rebirth

(White room)

God: so Mr Hollow how would you like to reincarnate your two friends from your previous world in a torturing way?

Sebastian: (smirks) Sounds fun when do I start?

God: well what I'm about to tell you is really cool, your race would be different and you would be reincarnated back in dxd again but you would be sealed in your favorite weapon but you and one friend would be sealed in same location but differently but the other would be free but the rest will be a surprise!!

Sebastian: sounds really fun so when am I going to start the new journey??

God: right now good luck trying to kill your friends (laughs)

Sebastian: sounds fun and challenging (laughs)

(Time skip to locating Nikolia and Zoro )

(Salem Missouri  morning 3:30pm)

Nikolia: so Zoro how are you liking Missouri so far?

Zoro: good bc I got my coffee yesterday and it is really fun out here!

(Somewhere on a rooftop Sebastian watching his old friends)

Sebastian: welp time to setup the trap for both of them!! (Evil Laughs)

(Time skip to setting up the trap for Nikolia and Zoro)

Sebastian: so baconater here and a coffee here!!

Sebastian: okay all set now to get truck kun ready for launch!!

(Time skip to Sebastian waiting for Nikolia and Zoro to arrive)

Zoro: Nikolia look it's coffee and a baconater!!

Nikolia: (thinks this is very suspicious but whatever free baconater)

(Nikolia and Zoro stop to pick up baconater and coffee but something unexpected happens)

Nikolia: what's that sound Zoro?

Zoro: i don't know?

Sebastian: surprise bitches (slams truck kun on top of both Nikolia and Zoro!!

Sebastian: (teleports to meet his friends in white room!)

Nikolia: (wakes up in the white room) wtf happened? Last thing I remember was hearing a noise and Sebastian slamming truck kun killing us??

Zoro: (wakes up in white room) wtf happened?

Sebastian: (stands next to god)

God: well Nikolia and Zoro, Sebastian here will explain!!

Sebastian: (looks at his two friends) welcome to your reincarnation pussys and I was tasked with truck kun you guys (laughs)

God: okay now on to where you two will be reincarnated and when, how you will be !! For Nikolia he will be reincarnated sealed behind a door with a unique phrase during end of Great War and Zoro you will be 6 months before cannon so you can locate your friends!!

Sebastian: as for what you guys will be it is a surprise and you will have to figure it out but Nikolia, will be sealed in same area as you but within my soul bound scythe but I will only be able to be released after issei dies as cannon intended!!

God: but now good luck in your new world (laughs)

(Hueco mundo sebastian castle within his scythe)

Sebastian: so it has begun and the wait for that perverts death begins!!

(Sword graveyard Nikolia standing on Mountain View)

Nikolia: so now the wait for Zoro to find us begins!!

(Zoro arrives and starts planning to find his friends)

————————————————————————————

Prologue done and Sebastian rebirth with friends done stay tuned for vol.2 chapter 1 coming soon!!