Vol.2 Chapter 3/A new beginning part 3

(Kuoh town friday morning)

Zoro: (waking up)

Nikolia: (waking up,getting dressed and heading downstairs to prepare breakfast)

(Timeskip to zoro and Nikolia heading to school )

Zoro: so Nikolia one more day until the pervert dies by raynare!

Nikolia: yeah!!

(Timeskip to zoro and Nikolia talking to issei about his date)

Nikolia: so issei what day is your date again?

Issei: well it was supposed to be Sunday but we changed it to Saturday bc of nice weather!

Zoro: oh well be careful!

Issei: I will don't worry!

Nikolia: (talking to Sebastian) so we need to kill him once he enters park!

Sebastian: don't worry he will be fine!

Nikolia: OK

(Timeskip  Saturday afternoon to Issei and raynare on their date)

Issei: (waiting)

Raynare: (smiles) hey issei did you wait long?

Issei: nah I just got here!!

(Timeskip to park with issei and raynare)

Issei: (blushing) did you have fun?

Raynare: yeah will you do a favor for me issei?

Issei: sure what is it?

Raynare: (evil laughs) will you die for me?!

Issei: wait what ?

Raynare: (begins to throw a lightspear but is shocked at what she sees)

Issei: (looks down and notices a scythe sticking through his chest and it starts to glow)

(Scythe starts to glow and levitated in air)

Sebastian: (smirks) I'm free

Raynare: (shocked) who and what are you?

Sebastian: a god of Hollows and your worst nightmare!!

(Sebastian rips raynares soul and turns her into a mindless Hollow before throwing her in hueco mundo)

Sebastian: (snaps his fingers repairing all damage and healing issei before disappearing)

Sebastian: (thinks) see you soon red dragon don't disappoint me!!

(Sebastian teleports to zoro and Nikolia)

Zoro: (smiles) hello old friend it's been a long time

Nikolia: (smiles and tosses some chili cheese fries) sup Tucker

Sebastian: (smiles and catches his favorite food) sup so everyone make sure to keep a low profile and make friends with the two heiresses!

Zoro&Nikolia: he'll yeah!

Sebastian: (opens hueco mundo and sits upon his throne and watches the events until zoro and nikolia can enroll him in academy)

Sebastian: (thinks) I need to start building my Hollows up in hueco mundo bc all I have is this botch raynare! Oh wait a minute I can make her one of my generals!!

Sebastian: (drags raynare and reverts her back to her previous self and offers her a choice) raynare would you like a chance to be one of my first generals?

Raynare: (thinks) maybe it would be a good idea and I won't be forced to kill someone again! (Answers him) well as long as you can offer my friends a spot as well!!??

Sebastian: done and done (snaps fingers bringing Kala and mittelt)

Kala&Mittelt: where are we? (Both see raynare) ray chan?

Sebastian: so Kala and Mittelt would you like to be the first two arrancars serving under raynare?

Kala&Mittelt: yes anything to get away from the defective elf!!

Sebastian: (holds three cards and throws them at all three fallen angels making raynare a vasto lorde arrancar and the other two arrancars) everything is done welcome to hueco mundo!!

Sebastian: (snaps his fingers teleporting them to there team quarters)

Sebastian: okay now I need to get orphis on my team next to make hueco mundo stronger than bleach cannon  hueco mundo!!

Sebastian: (gets a notification from Nikolia saying school next week) OK so it's time to befriend the Gremory girl!!

(Timeskip to Sebastian falling asleep on his throne but a very comfortable throne)

Rias pov:

Rias: akeno we need to bring issei here and ask him what happened and to see if he would join my peerage!

Akeno: right away!!

Rias: (thinking) how did he survive?

(Timeskip to zoro and Nikolia sleeping)
------------------------------------------------------