Bio

Name: Akira Kagura

Looks:

Personally: idk I'll make it up on the fly

Likes: Shu, annoying aqua, Megumi, anime, manga, light novels, Kazuma when he's not being a perv, spicy food, coffee

Dislikes: Kazuma and darkness being perverts, annoying people, people who like to start drama, thugs, criminals

Abilities: 10 swords

First Sword: A sharp, pointed sword with ornamental wings on the handle, the first sword represents <Metatron>. Through this blade, Akira can rain down rays of light onto her enemies.

Second Sword: A small pen-sized sword that represents the book Angel <Rasiel>. The sword retains <Rasiel>'s power of future entry. By quickly scribing words into the air.

Third Sword: A thin sword with four clock gears attached to the hilt. the sword that represents <Zafkiel>

Fourth Sword: A small sword with two large extensions resembling rabbit ears protruding out from a curved handle, the fourth sword represents <Zadkiel>. Using this sword, Akira is able to lower the surrounding temperature to form instantaneous ice walls for defensive purposes.

Fifth Sword: A greatsword in the shape of a battle-axe, the fifth sword represents <Camael>. By stabbing the sword into the ground, Akira is able to make the ground erupt out flames like a volcano.

Sixth Sword : A key-shaped sword that represents <Michael>. Through this sword, Akira is able to open up wormholes for instantaneous travel and for blocking sneak attacks.

Seventh Sword: A small dagger-like sword resembling a witch's hat, the seventh sword represents the Angel <Haniel>.

Eighth Sword: A spiral shaped sword that represents the Angel <Raphael>. By swinging this sword, Akira is able to summon large gusts of wind.

Ninth Sword: A thin small sword in the shape of a conductor's baton, the ninth sword represents <Gabriel>. By stabbing the sword into the ground, Akira can produce a wall of sound to repel enemy attacks.

Tenth Sword: Unlike the other Angels, the tenth sword actually represents Tohka's Demon King <Nahemah>. When Shido touched the sword, he was able to hear a mysterious voice very reminiscent of Tenka. Like its counterpart <Sandalphon>, this sword retains the ability to cut through intangible concepts.

Also make them able to transform into their original forms because why the hell not.

Names: Shu Kawasaki

Looks:

Personality: how he acts in his books

Likes: candy, being lazy, fighting, Akira, tea, Kazuma, Megumi, anime, manga, light novels some other things.

Dislikes: loud people, annoying perverts, thugs bastards

Powers: authorities of greed, gluttony and sloth (other authorities will appear later)

Greed: Shu is able to stop the flow of time affect themselves, anything they're wearing, anything they've touched, or even their breath. Targets of this ability cannot be affected by outside forces and any attacks against the Shu in this state are negated.

Gluttony: Shu can emit a black wave into the surrounding area which aims to corrupt the minds of those affected. Unseen Hand - The Shu manifests invisible hands which vary in power, area of effect, and quantity, depending on the user.

Sloth: is able to eat an opponent's name and memories.

Oh yeah harem ahhhh idk I'll decide on the way