The Basement 🩸

It was a quiet night in Happy Dairy Farms, nothing new nor anything around the area until there was a murderous scream echoing through the streets.
Lynn, the adventurer rides her horse on the dirt road. Soft gallops are heard on the road, till her ears perk up from the faint screams. Lynn looks to her right at the barn on the hill in front of her.
She stares for a few minutes, her ears go down and she jumps from Jesús rolling a trashcan onto the road beside the mailbox. Jesús wipes the sweat from his forehead and looks at Lynn. A mysterious red stain is visible on his overall pocket. Lynn squints her eyes at the red mark but Jesús snaps his fingers in front of her face, getting her attention back on his face.
"What are you doing here Lynn? Shouldn't you be doing your lady duties at this hour? It's a silent dark night for a woman like you to be outdoors.."
"I..umm..well just...I just heard something but it could've been nothing.."
Jesús looks at her with a serious look in his eyes. Slamming the trashcan lid down, his boots clicking on the floor.
"What did you say?..I think it's best you get out of here Lynn lovely..we don't want any accidents now don't we?...."
Lynn nods and turns around. Leaving the area.
Jesús watches her with cold eyes, pulling out a veiny raw heart from his pocket, biting into the center and feasting on the tight, juicy meat of the heart. Jesús then walks back up the hill, smiling wide till he stops at a rotten corpse near the garage hidden behind all the trees. His smile getting larger, as he stares at the rotting pealing flesh of his victim, chuckling with joy.