11: L And D

Angel's pov

Dominic rushed outside leaving me to the couch as I tried to stable my breathing. The door budged open and I winced trying to take something to cover myself because Liam was there.

"calm down baby... I invited him" Dominic said and I swallowed hard when he came where I was.

"are you okay?" he asked and I shook my head pointing down to my pussy.

"it hurts" I whispered and Dominic smiled looking at Liam.

"you want to try and make her feel better?" he asked and Liam smirked looking at me with those hungry eyes.

"no... Please..." I begged and he chuckled coming to me touching my thighs and trailing his hands to my inner thighs squeezing them and he growled when his face started following the hand motion.

"fuck baby you smell toxic... Absolutely fantastic... Fuck you're so deadly...You passed my expectations" he breathed in deeply and I frowned.

I have never thought that Liam would be doing such.... Wait, he's getting married.

"Liam.. You can't... You are getting marri... Fuckkk" I moaned loudly when his tongue made contact with my sensitive bud.

No matter how good this felt I had to stop this somehow..

"daddy" I sobbed in pleasure looking at Dominic and he chuckled.

"come on baby... Be a good slut for Liam's tongue and you will be rewarded greatly" he growled and I whined.

"Da... Liam is... Fuckkkk.. I'm sensitive Don..." boy his tongue felt so good as he lapped my sensitive spots.

"fucking addictive pussy" Liam growled and I moaned when his words made my insides flip.

"angel..." I looked at Dominic because his voice became horse and he had a stern look on his face.

"i promised you that the pain will disappear isn't it??" he asked and i nodded looking at him with my tearly eyes.

"yes.. Daddy" I said and he smirked "Liam now" he growled and smashed his lips on mines taking my breathe away and I moaned when Liam's cold tongue came contact with my pussy and that's when I lost all self control.

Their hands were everywhere and it felt so good to gave them praise my body.

I started lifting my lower areas to him and thrusting them up and he chuckled knowing I was close.

Dominic on the other hand couldn't stop kissing me and touching me everywhere squeezing my body and giving me butterflies.

"cum for us" Liam groaned and I closed my eyes as I came apart while his tongue never left it's habitat.

"fucking deadly angel" he said and I swallowed hard as I saw stars.

I couldn't believe what has happened so I started sobbing so much that if was so hard to control my tears and Dominic held me, or was it Liam I don't know.

"We shouldn't have... Liam is getting married and we encouraged him to cheat" I whispered and I recall saying some random things drifting off to sleep.

I woke up and gasped seeing I was laying next to Liam on the bed and I jerked away going to the bathroom.

Why was he in the room with me and why was I naked and so freaking sore?

I washed up quickly, brushed my teeth and just when I was about to put a towel on the door opened and I gasped wrapping the material around me.

"stay away from me" I said and he shook his head coming to me and I gasped seeing he had me in his arms.

"there's nothing I haven't seen here before.. And certainly nothing I didn't like"he mumbled and enveloped his lips on mine shutting me up and I moaned.

" this is so wrong... Please,... " I started crying and he growled....

Hehe

Another update guys

Thanks for the reads and the votes

Love ya