𝟬𝟭 | 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

01 | 01

01 | 01

F / N tiredly walked herself to her apartment, groaning as she walked. She had just finished a mission, as she reached her door she yanked the key out of her pocket and placed it into the key hole, twisting it she turned the knob, opening her apartment. She sighed and walked in,, throwing her keys onto a coffee table.

She slumped onto the couch, her muscles feeling exhausted from all the missions she has received, desperate of wanting to sleep, she couldn't due to her stomach growling loudly she frowned, and looked at her stomach for a bit then flipping onto to her stomach for a much better laying position.

' what am i going to eat.. ' F / N though as she was laying on her stomach, into a thinking zone, thinking of the variety of snacks drinks she can get.

After a few minutes of thinking she decided to have her cheat day and eat as much junk food she can, thinking it was a reward for her self.

She forced her way up and walked towards her kitchen, opening the pantry placed beside the fridge, looking inside of it she found merely any snacks or food to begin with, the only thing in there was some expired crackers and dusty box of cookies.

' wth.. ' she thought as she closed the pantry and reopening it thinking food would magically appear.

" i seriously don't have any food ..? " F / N spoke as she closed the pantry and scratched her arm a bit, feeling the bump of her scar present on her skin. She groaned as she walked over to her bedroom, harshly grabbing the closest door opening it with much force, cringing slightly of the noise hitting the wall with much force.

Walking in she changed into other clothing, going with basic gray baggy sweats with a black sweatshirt, while ruffling her hair a bit to make it look much more presentable as well as spraying a bit of perfume and grabbing her stick deodorant and placing some on. (you may also come up with any other outfit :D!)

Walking out the room grabbing her necessities such as her badtz maru theme wallet, keys and phone making her way towards the front door she put on some random shoes not caring which shoes they were , she sighs and walks out the door, locking the door and going towards the exit of her  apartment building.