Pliot (Season One)

In a quiet corner of the playground, where the laughter of children filled the air, a young Nejire Hado called out to her closest friend.

Nejire: "Y/n! Look, I found something cool!"

Y/n, two years younger than Nejire, dashed over, their eyes alight with curiosity. Together, they knelt beside a patch of colorful flowers, their petals dancing in the gentle breeze.

Y/n: "Wow, those are amazing!"

Their small hand reached out to touch the vibrant blooms.

Nejire grinned, her excitement contagious as she explained each flower's name and magical properties.

Nejire: "This one is called a Fire Lily. It's said to bring courage and strength to those who possess it. And see this one? It's a Dream Blossom. It's believed to grant wishes to those who believe in its magic. Oh, and over here, we have the Starlight Petal. It's said that if you make a wish upon it at night, it'll come true by morning!"

Y/n listened intently, their eyes widened with wonder at Nejire's knowledge of flowers. Turning away from the plants, Y/n gave their friend a gentle smile.

Y/n: "Wow, you really learned a lot helping your mom at her shop."

Nejire couldn't help but rub the back of her head, feeling a bit flustered.

Nejire: "It's not really much, I just love learning about the world of plants."

Her friend smiled, finding her passion fitting and cute. Y/n's hand hovered over a particular flower, drawn to its delicate petals and vibrant colors. Unknowingly, they plucked it from its stem and held it up to Nejire, a questioning look in their eyes.

Y/n: "What about this one, Nejire? What's its name?"

Nejire's heart skipped a beat as she looked at the flower in Y/n's hand. It was a Promise Blossom, symbolizing love and the bond between two people who make a vow to always be there for each other. A blush crept onto her cheeks as she met Y/n's gaze, her voice soft yet filled with warmth.

Nejire: "That's a Promise Blossom. It represents the love and bond between two people who make a vow to always be there for each other."

Y/n's eyes widened in realization, a smile spreading across their face as they looked back at Nejire.

Y/n: "Then let's make a promise, Nejire. Let's promise to always be there for each other, no matter what happens."

Nejire's heart swelled with emotion as she reached out, her hand finding Y/n's in a gesture of solidarity taking the flower and kept it near her chest.

Nejire: "I promise, Y/n. I'll always be by your side. We'll become heroes together. And then, when we're the best heroes in the world, we'll get married."

Y/n's eyes widened in surprise before a wide smile spread across their face.

Y/n: "Yeah! We'll be the greatest hero duo ever!"

As Nejire and Y/n smiled at each other, their bond strengthened by the promise they had just made, the camera focused on Nejire, capturing the pure joy and determination in her eyes. But suddenly, the scene shifted, transitioning to the present day. The sound of a spoon clinking against a cereal bowl filled the room as someone sat at the kitchen table, their attention fixed on the television screen.

The morning news program was airing a segment about Nejire Hado, highlighting her recent achievements at U.A. High School and her outstanding work as a hero-in-training at her agency.

News Anchor: "Nejire Hado, one of U.A.'s brightest stars, continues to impress with her exceptional quirk abilities and unwavering dedication to heroism,"