The Lost Child Chooses Hell (Part I)

In the heart of a tumultuous storm, within the shadows of a secluded village, my story began

In the heart of a tumultuous storm, within the shadows of a secluded village, my story began. Born from the forbidden union of an angel and a devil, I, Zaphana, entered a world that shunned me from the moment I drew my first breath. The whispers of being the "lost and unwanted child" echoed through the cobblestone streets as if written in the very air I breathed.

My parents, consumed by the flames of their forbidden love, met their tragic demise, leaving me orphaned and forsaken. It was my grandmother, a solitary figure in the desolate village, who cradled me in her arms, the only beacon of warmth in my cold existence. But even her love couldn't shield me from the harsh reality of my existence.

Days turned into years, and the village whispered tales of a celestial war brewing in the heavens, sparked by the presence of a devil's offspring among the angelic host. Determined to defy the heavens themselves, my grandmother stood as my guardian, a lone figure against the divine, willing to risk everything to protect me.

Yet, fate's cruel hand intervened, and on that fateful night, as lightning split the sky and thunder roared like the wrath of gods, my grandmother made the ultimate sacrifice. With tears in her eyes, she urged me to flee, to escape the impending storm that threatened to consume us both. But where could a seven-year-old child seek refuge in a world that saw only the darkness within me?

Driven by fear and desperation, I fled into the unknown, my small feet carrying me through forests shrouded in mist and valleys cloaked in shadow. Days blurred into nights as I wandered, a lone soul adrift in a sea of uncertainty.

And then, like a beacon in the abyss, I stumbled upon the threshold of the realm of the soulless, a realm where the whispers of the dead danced on the wind. Before me stood two portals, each offering a path divergent from the other. One led to the fiery depths of hell, a realm of torment and despair, while the other beckoned me back to the world of mortals, where humanity dwelled in ignorance of the supernatural realms.

In my innocence and naivety, I made a choice that would shape the course of my destiny. With a heavy heart and trembling hands, I stepped through the portal to hell, unaware of the trials and tribulations that awaited me on the other side. For in that moment, I was not a child of heaven or hell but merely a lost soul seeking solace in a world that had abandoned me.