6 || Abhisar doesn't remember?

Meherbaani nahi, tumhara pyaar maanga hai,
Tumhe manjoor hai tabhi toh yaar maanga hai,
Gairon ke Darr se, tere sheher se,
Hai Kasam rishta todoon na,
Tera rashta Mai chhodoon na..

Author's POV.

"Jis baap se hum Bachpan se door bhaagte aaye hai, humbhi iss shaadi ke baad apne baap ke tarah ban Gaye toh?".

She moved her hand towards the nape of his neck, caressing it slowly, very gently and it soothed him.

She replied in a very low, soft, tender tone,

"Hume nahi pata aapke pita kaise aadmi the. Hume bas itna pata hai ki aap waise nahi hai. Jitne bhi mard humne dekha hai apni zindagi mein, aap sab se alag hai. Bilkul alag."

His heart melted on her words. Her sweet voice. The words, that he could never believe. He sucked the skin on the side of her neck and she inhaled sharply.

Inhaling deeply, licking her neck once, he whispered in her ear,

"Tumhe kuch batana chahte hai hum."

She nodded.

He looked into her eyes. He shifted up. Laying down on his back on the bed. He pulled her towards himself. She placed her head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her protectively.

Caressing her bare back with one hand and holding her hand with another, he spoke,

"Bhaiya.. bhaiya nahi chodenge tumhare bhaiyo ko."

She looked up at him and saw his adam's apple moving as he gulped.

Her heart felt heavy. She took a hint.

He caressed the back of her palm and pecked once on her temple.

"Jaan se maar denge tumhare dono Bhai ko," he saw her eyes welling up as her lips parted,

"Hum maante hai, ki unhone humari bhabhi ko, kis Karan se agwa kiya. Magar. Hum bhaiya ko rokenge nahi.. bilkul nahi.. tumhare bhaiyo ki wajah se taklif pahuncha hai unki biwi ko. Unka baccha Cheen gaya. Hum nahi rok paenge, yeh jaante hue ki woh humari biwi ke sage Bhai hai, hum nahi rok paenge bhaiya ko."

Tears rolled down her eyes. Although they had never cared for her much, but they were her brothers. And more than that, she felt for her sister-in-laws. They would become a widow.

Their children.

She knew what it was like to be a widow in the village.

She shivered and he tightened his grip, trying to calm her.

He caressed her hair, placing kiss on the crown of her head.

"Hume pata hai tumhe taklif hogi.. bahut taklif hogi.. lekin hum nahi kar sakte kuch.. Kuch bhi nahi. Tum humari biwi ho, tumhe taklif me dekhna bhi gawara nahi hoga ab Hume. Firbhi, hum kuch nahi kar paenge. Shivaay tumhare aansu pochne ke."

She cried more, over his chest. Clenching his kurta tightly.

He was consoling her.

She cried for several minutes, and he kept on consoling her without getting irritated and frustrated.

When he saw her cheeks dried up, he raised her face up by her chin and muttered,

"Gussa toh bahut aaya tha hume.. soch liya tha humne, tumhari zindagi tabah kar denge. Magar sach kehte hai bhaiya, tumhari galti nhi hai, tumhare Bhai hi kamine hai saley."