𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄'𝐒

The Rathore's are also the most powerful family not only in the political world but also in the business world. Rathore's and Raghuvanshi's are business rivals.
The half of Rajasthan is ruled by Rathor's, whereas the rest half is ruled by Raghuvanshi's. They are rivals only in business but share a good bond with each other family.

****

SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE(25)

The only girl born in Rathore family after 7 generation's. Princess of Jodhpur, she is sweet kind and loving only towards her family, if you mess with her, she won't think twice before chopping your head.
Even though she is a girl, her brothers have always thought her horse riding, sword fighting, and many other skills. She's the youngest among her brothers.
She has a good sense of humour ( note the sarcasm)

****

REYANSH SINGH RATHORE (29)

The eldest son of Vikrant and Anamika,

and King of Jodhpur.
Loves his sister the most.
Strict and arrogant business too, he's the CEO of Rathore Empire. Doesn't think twice before killing someone for his family specially his sister.

ABHIMAAN SINGH RATHORE (28)

The second son of Vikrant and Anamika, Prince of Jodhpur.
COO of Rathore Empire, his nature his cool only for family.
Loves his sister the most

RAJVEER SINGH RATHORE (28)

Eldest son of Viraj and Aparna, CFO of Rathore Empire, loves his sister most.
Doesn't like to waste time. He's cool yet aggresive.

RANVIJAY SINGH RATHORE (26)

The youngest son of Viraj and Aparna, protective brother. He is so different from his brothers, chilled personality and fun-loving nature.

******

BHAVANA SINGH RATHORE - grandmother, she is a widow, her husband ( DEV SINGH RATHORE) died due to a war.

VIKRANT SINGH RATHORE - eldest son of Bhavana and Dev, father of Shivanya, Reyansh and Abhimaan.

ANAMIKA SINGH RATHORE - daughter in law of Bhavana, mother of Shivanya, Reyansh and Abhimaan.

VIRAJ SINGH RATHORE - youngest son of Bhavana and Dev, father of Rajveer and Ranvijay

APARNA SINGH RATHORE - youngest daughter in law of Bhavana, mother of Rajveer and Ranvijay.

********

AARADHYA CHAUHAN ( 24) - cousin of Rathore siblings. Shivanya's masi's daughter ( Shivanya's mother's sister). She is the princess of Udaipur only daughter of Prithviraj Chauhan and Tara Chauhan.
She loves Rathore siblings like her own brothers and sister.
Aaradhya and Shivanya are partners in crime.

******

RATHORE'S AESTHETIC: