Chapter 7

❝𝑫𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌❞

Kyle wanted to walk out of the office when the door opened and Rianne entered, he bowed down his head as he stared at her.

"Gosh"she sighed and walk to the chair as she sit down and started looking around, trying to calm down.

"What's going...."Kyle was saying.

"Get out!!!"she yelled and he flinched.

"Wha?, I'm sorry Boss ma'am"he said covering up with a smile as he scurried out of the office....he closed the door back and walk to the table as he sit on the chair.

"What happened?"Godfrey ask and Kyle look at him.

"Don't ask me that, we promise not to tell each other about what's going on"Kyle said and bite his lips as he started tapping his finger on the desk repeatedly.

********

Amardon Cop.

Ariella kept pacing around the office as she still couldn't get her mind off it.

Rianne dared attack her in the front of general meeting how cruel!

The door opened and Manager Yang entered.

"Ma'am"he said bowing down his head and she looked at him.

"What's the problem?, Now you won't cease disturbing me right?"She asked folding her arms.

"Ma'am sorry it's about the contract with FILA Company you have not sign the documents and the deadline is today"he said and she sighed.

"Bring it lemme sign"she replied and he bow down his head before walking out of the office.

*******

RC•••

Rianne sighed again as she roughed her hair.

She loves Brad so much and she don't want to loose him.

Now all this are happening because Brad found Kyle standing closer to her, that is even making mater worse.

The door opened and Kyle entered.

"Ma'am"he said bowing down his head and she looked up.

"Kyle what do you want?"she ask harshly and he swallowed.

"I'm sorry ma'am for what?.."

"Go straight to the point Kyle or get out of my office"she said meanly with her gaze on the computer screen.

"Okay it's the document from FILA Company "he said and she pointed at the table , Kyle bowed down his head as he stepped forward and placed the paper there.

"Get out!"she said and he bow down his head again.

"Thank you Ma'am"he said and walk out of the office ..

Immediately he went out, Rianne stared at the door and sighed deeply.

"What's going on, what am I going to do now?"she said looking from side to side.

*******

Kyle came out of the office and walk to his seat as he settled down and started starring at the computer screen blankly.

"What's up with you man?"Godfrey asked and Kyle look his way.

"I'm good"he replied bending down his head.

"If I may ask huh, why did Mr Brad left angrily and why are you keeping a sad and straight face?"Godfrey ask.

"What sign of I'm okay you don't understand? Are you stupid huh, leave me alone dude!!"Kyle yelled and look around to see everyone in the hall staring at him with deadly silent.