kitchen counter | Taehyung

tw: fingering, squirting, pussy slap, praise, degrading, dom! tae?, p*ssy eating, language, what else?

He had you bent over the kitchen counter, his hands running all over your hips and the back of your thighs.

You thought this was going to be a little foreplay. But you were wrong. He was so intimate with you, but so stern.

He trailed his nails along your hips making you moan. You held onto the counter for support, unsure if your knees would weaken or not.

"Tell me what you want love." He spoke teasingly. You feel his hands grope your ass, slowly pushing you to your limit.

You mutter, "your hands-"

"Mh, what did you say? You're going to have to speak up for me." He was trying to humiliate you. It was so obvious.

"Y-your hands." You speak clearly, not too loud, but loud enough.

He chuckled, "yeah, does my pretty little whore like my fingers?"

You nod, "mh hm."

"Remember what you asked for." He put his hand near your dripping pussy and gave it a slap. Your body jerked forward, "mmh, Tae!"

"Shh shh, this is what you get-" he stroked his middle finger from your clit, up. He felt his finger soak in your juices. "So wet."

"Taehyung!" You whine. You hated his teasing so much. "Taehyung, please!"

"Didn't I tell you to shut that pretty little mouth?" He pulled your hair back with his other hand. You moan, "mmh!"

"Slut, liking her hair pulled, huh?" He chuckled as he slipped his fingers into your cunt. You let out a long string of moans.

Your wet cunt filled the room. It was so humiliating, but it felt too good to argue with. Taehyung went rough on purpose, he knew he teased you for long enough.

You scratch the countertop, "ah fuck, Taehyung!"

He pressed his hand on your lower back and continued to finger you; curling and pumping his fingers roughly.

"Fuck, scream my name. Tell me how bad you want it." He kissed your ass cheek, feeling your cunt tighten around his digits.

You whine, "T-taehyung, let me cum!"

"Mmh that's it." He slapped your ass as he went a little faster. He pulled his fingers out to stimulate your clit, just to push them back into you again. "Cum all over my fingers, you love them so much don't you? Such a pretty girl."

"Mmh!" You squeezed your eyes shut and moaned, feeling your orgasm rip through you.

You squirted all over the place, but Teahyung kept his pace on you, not letting up for a second.

Your hips buckled and you were too overstimulated to say shit. Feeling his fingers drive deeper and deeper. It made your eyes roll back.

"Still squirting?" He scoffed, "such a needy pussy you have."

He kneeled down behind you. But you were to dumb fucked to understand what he was doing. He aligned his tongue with your clit and lapped at it gently.

"Too much!" You gasp.

He holds your hips to keep you from moving. He pushed his long tongue inside your pussy and tasted you.

He groaned, "So- good." He gave your clit attention again, pushing the head of his tongue on your puffy clit.

"Taehyung-" you gasp again.

He didn't stop, he continued to eat you out. He sucked on your clit and licked your soaked folds, tasting the essence of your past climax.

credits to joonsproperty on tumblr