Adrinette April 2024

It's that time of year again!

Welcome to my fic supporting (probably) my favourite corner of the love square (still in debate with Ladynoir).

As always, I will be using the Adrinette April prompts (but not in the correct order).

Synopsis:In the glitz and glamour of Hollywood, Adrien Agreste, the up and coming movie star, finds himself in a sticky situation after his father's villainous past is exposed

Synopsis:
In the glitz and glamour of Hollywood, Adrien Agreste, the up and coming movie star, finds himself in a sticky situation after his father's villainous past is exposed.

Meanwhile, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, his quirky and adorable best friend, is determined to move on from her secret crush on Adrien by diving into the world of online dating.

But their carefully constructed plans unravel when Marinette stumbles upon the shocking truth: Adrien is engaged—to her!

Caught in a whirlwind of emotions, Marinette must come to terms with her unrequited love while navigating the complexities of a newfound relationship with the man of her dreams.

Filled with hilarious misunderstandings and heartfelt moments, they must confront their own feelings and decide if their love story is meant for the silver screen or something even more magical.

Tropes:
* Post-reveal pre-relationship
* Not actually unrequited love
* Best Friends to Lovers
* Fake Engagement
* Celebrity and Fashion Student
* WhatsApp groups
* Closed door romance
* Swoon worthy

As always I hope you enjoy. The aim is to update daily but we'll see.

See you all on Monday for the first chapter, and to all those celebrating 'Happy Easter' 🐣