Bio

Character :

Name : Lucy Schultz

Name : Lucy Schultz

Age : 33-40

Father : Zeref Dragneel

Mother : Layla Dragneel-Fullbuster

Relative : None

Grandfather : Acnologia Fullbuster

Grandmother : Anna Heartfilia

Husband : Raphael Schultz

Son : Nazar Schultz, Ashiel Schultz and Alexis Schultz

Daughter : Ellie Schultz

Uncle : Natsu Dragneel, Laxus Dreyar and Silver Fullbuster

Aunty : Lisanna Dragneel, Mirajane Dreyar and Mika Fullbuster

Cousin : Gray Fullbuster, Juvia Fullbuster, Akane Dreyar, Hiroto Dreyar, Raku Dragneel and Liana Dragneel

Hair : Blonde

Eye : Hazel brown

Height : 165 cm

Like : Reading, her family and training

Dislike : Juvia, Gray, people who stalker of her husband and hurt her family

Lucy's real personality : Emotionless, calm and smart person. She was loved by her parents and her uncle Natsu's family. She didn't like Fullbuster's family. She had been distance away from her family even she doing her duties as a first duchess. She was cold to her children because of some reason. She was the smartest girl. She also good in observation the people. She didn't care about Fullbuster's family and care of her parents with Natsu's family. She hate Juvia for trying to seduce her husband. She actually truly love her family so much but she just hide it since something will be danger to her children. She was the powerful woman with her power even she have a royal blood in her bloodline. She was secretly protect her children. She didn't care about the rumors of her since she never care. She had save Amelia who running away from the emperor that control her life. With Lucy's protection, the emperor can't do anything to get Amelia. She had letting Amelia live with her and her family. She also consider that Amelia can be a second wife to her husband but her husband never agreed with her. Until then, she finally force him and her husband agree married with Amelia when Nazar was 15 years old. Even Amelia was a second duchess, Lucy had letting Amelia getting closer to her children. Lucy seem relief that her children love Amelia than herself who always ignore them. Even her husband married Amelia, he still love Lucy. He just cared of Amelia as a husband but never give his heart to Amelia. Amelia in another hand genuinely love Duke Raphael and never hope her love will return by him. Amelia had accepted her fate as a second wife of Raphael and will love him.