81-90

☆ 81. Chapter 81 Orochi's Reflection

Chapter 81 The Serpent's Reflection

The winner of the battle with it returned to its human form, dug into its mound-like body, and finally dug out a transparent silver crystal despite its bloody body.

Jiang Shengli walked over holding the injury on his abdomen.

Beixu stared at the crystal, a moment of coldness flashed in his amber eyes. He did not answer, but just threw the thumb-sized crystal to Jiang Shengli.

"What is this?"

Jiang Shengli raised his hand and continued, stroking the crystal that still had body temperature, recalling the red light that appeared between Beixu's paws when he just attacked, and the flashing light when he put his hand on the ice before. Like red light, they all carry extremely powerful power.

Beixu didn't answer, but there was a look of disdain on his face that said, "I don't like him."

Seeing that he didn't answer, Jiang Shengli carefully put the crystal away. It was considered a gift from Beixu to him. No matter what its purpose was, just hold it first.

"Thank you just now." Jiang Shengli raised a meaningful smile at the corner of his mouth and narrowed the ends of his eyes. "If you hadn't come out at the critical moment, I might have had a hole in my stomach."

He didn't . He thought that Beixu would save him, because from this man's point of view, he was injured, so it would be better for him to take the Eastern tribe from his hands. However, this man still chose to save him in the end.

When Beixu heard what he said, he folded his arms and snorted coldly.

In fact, he was very sure that even if he didn't take action, Jiang Shengli would not be defeated. At most, he would be carelessly gored by the one-horned wolf and lose one or two snake scales, and the end of the wolf would definitely be that all his bones were crushed.

He rubbed the blood on his fingertips, and suddenly felt a little angry. How could this man be so powerful, even though he had never used beast crystals, and had never evolved into a real orc warrior.

Moreover, when he thought about the scene at that moment, he always felt that this person did it on purpose, deliberately exposing a flaw for the lone wolf to attack.

"What's wrong?" Jiang Shengli saw Beixu looking at him with an appraising look, and tilted his head and smiled, "Suddenly you think your husband is handsome, don't you? Do you want to pose for you to admire?"

Beixu saw his smile. A blooming flower frowned in disgust, then turned its head to look at the fallen unicorn wolf, its pupils gradually emitted a sharp, cold and dangerous light.

This damn wolf dared to attack his people. He was really impatient. He had beaten him once before but he didn't remember it, so he still dared to charge at him. He was really stupid.

The night they dealt with the lone wolf, the two of them had the most sumptuous meal they had ever eaten.

Jiang Shengli asked Beixu to eat first, and he transformed the rest into his original form and swallowed it in one gulp.

Beixu stood aside and looked at the python with a round waist and thick arms, and thought to himself: Why has this big snake gained so much weight? Is it because you lost your skin once?

Jiang Shengli's original form was indeed much bigger than before. Beixu stood aside, his height of just over 1.9 meters was not as high as a snake's body coiled on the ground.